Chapter 10

TayTay uploaded this story on takeahint's account!! This chapter will have humor................ somewhat. Anywho...................................

Read the chapter!! M'Kay??

 There's a pic of Eliza to the side!!

                                      -Taylor

Good Morning!!

                                                  -Uncle Grandpa

"Eliza who it is!!" I snapped back. He had the odassity to break up with me, yet his jaw dropped!!  I'm about to bust a cap in his-

"Please don't resume that sentence." Edward interrupted my thoughts.

I lunged at him, but I was hit by Carlisle's hand, and I flew into the wall.

I felt anger start to rush through my veins as I stood up.

I felt bumps start to form over my body, and I touched the dent I made in the wall.

My eyes felt like they were on fire as I looked back at them.

This is the Games all over again.

I sighed as I rolled my eyes. I tried to walk around them so I could leave, but Emmett and Jasper- the dumb ones- blocked my path.

"You're not leaving." Emmett's red eyes glowed as he licked his lips menacingly.

"You don't pay my bills-" I began stepping towards him.

"That's a fight that will end badly." Alice spoke from nowhere.

I felt like throwing the vase filled with water at the little girl toy, Bella.

Why can't I be a newborn vampire?

I'd be able to POUND them so hard...................................

"No you wouldn't." Edward's eyes glowed.

"Yeah. You wouldn't." The toy spoke up. Her brown eyes looked so child-like that I almost liked her............ almost.

I hope Bella dies.

Like, soon.

"She will never die, Eliza." Edward spoke.

Don't call me that, traitor.

I'm leaving.

I walked towards the door again, but Emmett still stood there.

I need help. And quick.

I watched something happen that I never thought would happen in a million years.

The water in the vase sprung out of the vase, and it sprouted itself onto everyone except for me.

What did I just do?

Cliffy, huh??

Vote, comment, and follow!!!