Chapter Four

Luke Brooks' POV

I cannot believe it. I will not beliebe it! SOMEBODY ACTUALLY BEAT ME AT DANCE-A-THON. I have now officially been to hell and back. 

"You jello? YOU JELLO? I BEAT YOUUU I BEAT YOUUU! I Beeat you, I beeat you doo doo doo.." Blaine jeered at me, while doing the chicken dance. What is my life? Please answer me that question, dear god. 

"Yeah Yeah, I'll get my bwig brothwer on you, meanie." I said, jutting my bottom lip out slightly. 

"Im not falling for that, blue haird basta*d" Blaine said, winking. Huuurtful! 

"Im wounded." I fake cried, holding a hand to my heart. 

"Pfft, Okay." Blaine scoffed, going to a teddy machine and putting some tokens in. 

Blaine Sahyounie's POV

Come on, COME ON! little to the left liiiitle to the right aaaaand DROP! I GOT MY MURRAY THE MAGIC DOLPHIN, HECK YEAA- 

You only need the light when its burning low, only need the sun when it strts to snow onl- 

New text message from: Teara!: 

Err... Blaine, im going to say one thing to you. Look on facebook. -Tearaa.x 

What the hell?  

"Whats up?" Luke asked? eyeing my Murray. HALE NAH. 

"No looking at Murray. And can i use your phone to check my facebook?" I asked as nicely as possible. I also held my Nokia brick up. 

My phone has got to be the oldest phone on the planet. It has no colour. No real keypad. No touchscreen. The only thing you can do is listen to music, AND THE THING HOLDS TWO SONGS. 

"Sure" Luke said, handing me his black iPhone. Im jello now. 

I quickly logged in and looked at my newsfeed; 

Spencer Chambers: Just broke up with Blaine Sahyounie I could not feel more happy to have gotten rid of the bitc*  

He had also attached a picture of him ripping up a picture of us on New Year. 

That was my favourite picture, i gave it to him as a birthday present. 

" S' wrong, Blaine?" Luke asked, placing a hand on my shoulder.

"Its... Its Nothing." I sniffed. 

______________________________________________________________________

IM SO SORRY ITS SHORT.

ITS THE SHORTEST CHAPTER IN THE HISTORY OF THE WORLD EVER

AND ITS NOT FUNNY.. 

AGH. Im unhappy. 

Any way, I'll see y'all TOMORROW. Okay, Okay. 

-Jodie.x