Chapter Two

Blaine Sahyounie's POV

"Wait, WHAT!? You're younger than him? WHAT. THE. HELL. IS. WRONG. WITH. THIS. WORLD?" Beau Brooks, the twins Luke and Jai's older brother, who's name i had recently learned. 

"I dont know, but im still awesomer than fuc*tard over there" I said, jerking my thumb in the direction of my older  brother who had run into a tree. 

"I have just one other question, Miss Sahyounie"  Beau said, bowing like I was part of the Australian monarchy. 

"And that is, Mr. Brooks?" I replied, hitting him with the back of my hand, rather hard. 

"Yanno ' how Skip did Muay Thai Boxing, what kind of sh*t do you do?" Beau laughed, rubbing his arm where i had hit him. TIME TO GET MY IMMENSE SKILLS OUT OF THE BAG!

"I do gymnastics" I stated proudly. Im a level ten gymnast and im due to participate in the Australian reginal finals for my team. 

"Oh my god. Can you show me some moves?" Beau asked, bouncing like a bunny. But he isnt as cute as a bunny. *Insert the wink face emoticon here*

"Okay, let me stretch first." I replied, walking off to the other side of the patch of grass we were sitting on, just across the street from the Brooks residence.

I began my stretches. Just the basic crap, arm bending, leg stretching. Splits.. ANYWAY! 

After i had finished my stretching i walked back over to Beau, who had all four of the other boys sitting next to him like school children in story time, even my brother. I never let him see my gymnastic skills, dont even ask why. 

"What do you want me to do first?" I asked, curious on what moves they knew. 

OH

 MY 

GOD. 

HELP 

ME. 

WHAT KIND OF 

NORMAL PERSON

USES THE WORD CURIOUS? 

Oh. Thats right! Im not normal. 

"Do the splits!" Luke cheered, smirking. I guess he thinks i cant do them. Well then! 

I jumped in the air and stretched my legs out. I landed in the perfect posistion to see all of the Janoskians faces 

CLASSIC! 

"Did you think i didnt know how to do them?" I giggled 

"Yup" Luke stated. Idiot. 

"Can you do a backbend?" Daniel asked, cocking his head to the side.

"Sure" I said, getting up from my splits posistion and doing the backbend. Why are they asking me to do such easy stuff? 

"That is all i need to see. Im about to puke." Jai said. 

"Why?" I laughed

"YOU TOO FLEXIBLE! Its un-natural!" he exclaimed. 

"Whatever, retards" I said, just as my phone buzzed in my pocket. It was a text message. 

From: Spencer<3 

Hey, Blaine. Meet me under the boardwalk ASAP
we need to talk.   -S

"Who was that?" Daniel asked. 

"Spencer. I need to go i'll be back as soon as i can." I said, getting worried, no kisses, no cute remarks, no adorable nickname at the end of the text. This cant be good. 

"Okay" Daniel said, scrunching his eyebrows up. 

"Right." I said, grabbing my penny board, dropping it on the road and skating off down the road at top speed. 

**

"Hey, Spence. What did you need to talk about?" I asked sweetly. 

"I need to talk about us." Spencer said, with a sad look in his eyes.

"Whats to talk about Spence?" I asked worriedly. 

"Im not really feeling the realationship vibe anymore Blaine, i think we should break up." Spencer replied. And with that,, he walked away. 

I didnt say anything. All i did was sit down and warp my arms around my legs and cry. And cry. And cry. I cried for what felt like hours until a soft voice said "Blaine, whats wrong?" A voice that wasnt my brothers. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I finally updated! Yay!

I hope you enjoyed it! 

If you could leave some feeback in the comments it would mean the world to me! 

Constructive critism always welcomed as i am always looking
to improve and expand my writing skills. 

-Jodie.x