Chapter One

A little note: 

If you could please take a minute of your time to read this as it is very important.

This story can be copied as long as you make you re-endition as original as possible. 

Also if you'd like me to read you're story, please send me a private message or post something on  my message board located below my Bio on my profile. If you advertise your own story on one of my own the comment will be deleted as it is extremely rude. 

Thank you for your time. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Blaine Sahyounie's POV

"Got it, yeah. uh huh. Yup. I will. SHUT THE FU*K UP SKIP! I'VE GOT EVERYTHING!" I shouted down the phone to my older brother, Daniel (Or Skip, he prefers that) Sahyounie. 

"Jesus, B, no need to swear!" Skip replied. 

Yeah, well. I get my swearing habit from him! He's in the Janoskians/Daresundays and they swear at least thirty times each in every video, minus James. Believe it or not, this is going to be the first time i've met 'the shitstorm awesome' Brooks Brothers and James. 

"You might wanna cut down then too, Bast*rd" I said, snickering and hanging the phone up. 

As i laced up my knee length black converse which i had pair with white denim destroyed shorts and a white blouse with black polka dots and a cute little bow on the collar which had sleeves that ended just in the midle of the bicep muscle. I brushed my hairbrush through my dark brown hair one last time and sighed in satisfaction. I grabbed my keys and slung my black leather backpack over one shoulder, shoved my keys into the bag once i locked the door and dropped my penny board to the ground and set off for the starbucks around the corner where i was to meet Skip and James, who would then 'escort' me to the Brooks residence. Yeah, no. If you're thinking you going to get that kind of formal language out of me anymore, think again. 

"IM HERE BITCH*S!" i stated, walking through the starbucks door with my penny board under my arm. 

"Blaine! Dont swear here! I dont wanna be banned for six months again." Skip whisper/shouted at me when i sat down next to him. 

"Sorry, skippy" I coo'd. 

"Better be" Skip grumbled "James, meet Blaine, my younger sister" 

"YOUNGER? I thought you were twins" James stated incredilously.

"Lots of people think that. Shes eighteen." Daniel said. 

"It still makes me awesomer than you, though" I sniggered.

"Now, we're going to go to the Brooks' house. 149 Raffule Avenue" James (A/N: THIS IS NOT THEIR REAL ADDRESS. Im not even sure if Raffule Avenue exists.) 

"Okay BYE SUCKERS!" I shouted, jumping onto my Yellow penny board that had green wheels. I began following the street signs and my sence of direction. 

(A/N: The italics after this note is her thinking. Like, and insight into what she's thinking rather than whats she's saying.) 

143.. 146.. 149! Here we are. Let me just wait for dumb and James. 

"Y-your to-o f-fast" Skip panted, as he came up behind me on his Green penny board with yellow wheels. Copy cat. 

"Wheres James?" I giggled, realising he'd probably just lost one of his best friends.

"Her-e" James panted. getting off of his blue penny board with red wheels. 

Skip stepped forward and knocked on the door in a precise rythm. Only for it to be flung open about a milisecond later by two boys that look identical. 

Must be the twins, Luke and Jai? 

I thought

"Come in, James Skip and Blaine?" the one with a streak of blue in his fringe. 

"Yeah, Blaine." i replied, stepping in after James and Daniel. 

'I'm Luke" luke said, shaking my hand. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

END

OF

CHAPTER

ONE

I

FEEL

PROUD

YAY

-Jodie.x