Chapter Nine

QERTYUIOPLKJHGFDSAZXCVBNM 1K DUCK-A-FLUCKING READS. WHAT THE HELL? I just.... I just,no. I too a flacking seizure. Not literally. I must've looked like it though.... I just have a little question, to show you guys are actually reading the book, could you comment your favourite thing about the chapter? That kinda drives me to write more... 

*casually gonna impersonate Marcus Butler's YouTube video outro* 

I LOVE YOUR SEXY FACES AND I'LL PROBABLY SEE YOU NEXT SUNDAY! 

-Jodie.xoxo 

____________________________________________________

Blaine Sahyounie's POV (idk, Imma start all chapters in her pov, k?) 

As we were driving back from an empty Skip apartment, Luke's voice vibrated through my ears. "Hey, Blaine? Y'know how you said you didnt hang around with anyone at school? What about Teara and Spencer?" Oh. Well..... 

"They go to Glenroy Public" I stated, pulling to a stop infront of my lock-up. I swung my leg over my bike, careful to kick Luke's shin on the way over. 

"OUCH! WHAT WAS THAT FOR?" He shouted, jumping around on one leg after he got off my bike.

"I dunno, I wanted to kick you, I suppose." I shrugged, hauling my bike into the lock-up. 

There was a massive rumble of thunder and a fork of lightning, followed by a sudden downpour of rain. (A/N: When I wrote that sentence the first time, I wrote 'There was a massive rumble of lightning and a flash of thunder, followed by a drop of rain.' Im an idiot...) 

"Hurry!" Luke said, running into the lobby of the building. I ran in behind him and pummeled the 'open' button for the elevator. 

As the elevator stopped on my floor of the building the only thing you could hear was breathing and rain pounding against the windows. Luckily we got in when we did, eh? 

I walked into my apartment on Lukes tail, hearing One Direction blaring. Oh, I like Jai now. Judge me on this, but Im sailing the Niam ship. We walked through the livingroom... seeing Jai dancing with a pair or shoes on his hands. Things escalate quickly... 

"I think im gonna sort you guys' rooms for the night and go to bed." I sighed, yawning. (AN: I only just realised I did nine chapters on one day...Idiot alert.) 

I threw some duvets and pillows in the spare rooms and walked through to my own room. Getting my PJ's on and falling into bed. I kept snuggling deeper into my quilt until I fell asleep.

-*-*

"GET UP, TWINZIESSS!" I roared from the kitchen "SCHOOOOOL!"

"Okay, Okay. We're up!" Jai groaned. Luke walked out of his room, hair messy (That is an incredibly sexy sight, may I just add.) and rubbing his fists in his eyes like a child. 

"What cereal do you have?" Jai asked, yawning. 

"Err... Lucky Charms, Krave or Coco Pops." I said, scarfing down the last of my Coco Pops. I shoved my things in the sink and walked out to the hallway where I left my hair elastics and glasses, only to see they weren't there. "JAI! WHERE DID YOU PUT MY HAIR ELASTICS AND GLASSES?!" I roared.

"SOMEWHERE! KEEP YOUR HAIR DOWN AND BUT YOUR CONTACT LENSES IN. DONT SAY YOU DONT HAVE CONTACTS BECAUSE I FOUND THEM!" Jai replied. Touché Jai, touché.

"I CANT PUT THE DAMN CONTACTS IN!" I said. I've never really like the idea of touching my eyeballs, its just.. no.

"WHATEVER, I'LL DO IT FOR YOU!" one of the twins shouted.

"WHO WAS THAT? WAS THAT JAI OR LUKE?!"

"LUKE!" Luke said... Oh.

"OKAY" I said, walking into my room to put the hideous maroon uniform on once more. I quickly got washed, did my hair, put my usual amount of makeup on which was mascara and lip gloss. And put the uniform on. I swear down, this uniform is horrible. It makes me want to puke, OK-A-AY. Maybe not puke but you get the point, okay. The most effot I go to with my hair is curling the ends. So thats what I did.

*-*-*-*-*

I had gone to walk off in the other direction when we reached the courtyard at school, but apparently I was glued to someone. "no no no no no no no. NAH. You, Blaine, are coming with us. You gonna hang out with THE COOL KIDZ." Jai said. The Cool Kidz? Really, Jai? Really. 

"You have no idea how wrong that sounding 'coming with us' Jai, think before you speak in front of me, Im serious" I snickered, (A/N Im sorry, but thats the kind of filthy mind you get when you went to my primary school. I didnt even mean for it to sound like that. XD) 

"Oh, ha. ha. You know I didnt mean it like that" Jai grumbled. Awww! Little Jai-Jai got annoyed 

"Okaay" I sung, letting myself be lead over to a group of people, five of which I recognized. I recognized Luke, a girl named Kailey Ross, a boy named Quinn Wyatt, James Yammouni and Ryker Grayson. The only reason I recognized Quinn, Ryker and Kailey is because they are acting in the school play of sorts with me. I play one of the main characters called Mack, Quinn plays Brady, Kailey plays Lela and Ryker plays Tanner. The school had picked a selection of people that excelled in Drama/Acting to act in a movie they were calling 'Teen Beach Movie' Which we were entering in the Film Festival, the Film Festival excecutives had agreed to fund our project, so we had gotten everything we needed early on. Disney* had even said they would release the winner of the festival! This was a ma-hooo-sive oppertunity and I could'nt say no. 

"WHERE DID ALL THE BLUENESS GO?" I heard Kailey shout, waving her hands at Luke's blonde fringe. 

"Gone." Luke smirked 

"GONE?!" Kailey gasped

"Poof." Luke said, making a little gesture with his hands indication 'disappearing' 

"And hellooooo, Im Kailey, and yoooou are?" Kailey said, sliding around the side of Luke. 

"Kailey, Its Blaine Milton." I said, using my fake second name. OH MY GOD. I hate that name so much, it hurts.

"IS IT? OH MY GOSH! QUINNY, RYKERRRR! ITS BLAINE! BLAINE MILTON!" Kailey said, motioning Quinn and Ryker over. 

"Is it?" Quinn said looking me square in the eyes

"It is, It is." I chuckled. 

"By the way, guize. We've got filming today." Kailey said. OH. YEP. I KNEW THAT. We're going to the beach to film the songs for the movie. The theme for the 2013 film festival was 'The 60's' so we decided to do a movie like 'Beach Blanket Bingo' 

"FILMING FOR WHAAAAT?" Luke, Jai and James asked, simultainiously 

"Oh, Just something." Kailey, Quinn, Ryker and I said in sync. 

These people are damn odd, and I like it! 

______________________________________________________________________

IT IS FINALLY HERE. 

IM SO SORRY FOR THE LONG WAIT, I HATE YOU SCHOOL! 

I've been typing as much as possible every day, and Im not even sure its two pages long

So if it isn't , feel free to kill me with internet slaps ;) OKIE, ILY YOU ALL. 

AND I MEAN, 1K READS. WHAT THE FUCKSICLES?? I L Y. S M. ASDFGHJKLZXCVBNM

Stay Giraffamas! 

-Jodie.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx