Chapter Ten

HALLA! WELCOME TO CHAPTER TEN! I thought, Since i just hit 2k, why not update? I mean, i might be a little short and crappy, but its the best I can do unless I choose one person to dedicate every chapter to, huh? You guys like that idea? If you comment, i'll pick the best comment and dedicate the chater to you! How does that sound? 

Anyway, I'll start this chapter. 

-JODIE.XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOX

________________________________________________________________

Blaine Sahyounie's POV 

"So, Blaine! How come you know Luke and Jai?" Ryker asked me, smiling at me, just like he does at the movie. 

'Oh, Daniel Sahyounie is my brother, y'know.' I wanted to say, but instead I said "My dad knows their mom." 

"Oh, right!" Ryker said, nodding his head. 

You only need the light when its burnin' low, only need the sun when it starts to snow.. 

New Text Message From: Skip 

'I saw  your twitter, do you want everyone to know about you?!' 

I guess I do, if I was stupid enough to make a twitter. Ooooh crap. 

To: Skip 

'Um, yeah. I do. I hate my fake name at school and I hate hiding. I hope you dont mind...'

"Anyways, Miss Barclay said because we're only filming the songs today, we get to bring two friends each!" Kailey said, bouncing on the balls of her feet. Oooh! I didnt know about that.. 

"How about we bring... Luke, Jai, James, Hanna, Peyton, Ben, Matthew and Morven?" Quinn said. 

"Wait! Who are Hanna, Peyton, Ben, Matthew and Morven?" I asked 

"Hanna was the brunette behind me, Peyton was the blonde girl behind me, Ben was the blonde boy behind Quin, Matthew was the boy with the glasses and brown hair behind Ryker and Morven was the girl with the light brown hair next to Hanna." Kailey recited. Huh, I didnt notice them. Oops. 

"Oh. But yeah, bring them. I mean, I dont know Matthew Morven Ben Hanna or Peyton but I know Luke and Jai so it all works out."  

"Good point. I'll go tell Miss Barclay who we're bringing and you can go get them." Ryker said, skipping off. And I mean literally skipping off. 

"OKAY!" Quinn shouted, grabbing Kailey and me by the hands and running the opposite way from Ryker. 

We reached Luke and Jai with their friends and Kailey started babbling on about them getting to come with us. Lets just say, we didn't have to gag them... more than once. IM NOT A CRIMINAL. 

"WHAT THE HELL? WHY DID YOU GAG US? AND WHY ARE WE AT THE BEACH?!" Morven said. Let me tell you. If I were a boy, I'd be trying so hard not to jump her. She has dark brown hair and emerald green eyes with freckles scattered across her eyes. Dayum, girl! 

"We gagged you to shut you up, and you'll see why we're at the beach in a while. NOW HUSH CHILDREN!" I ordered, pointing to the chairs in the little.. filming canopy we'll call it. Because most of the songs in the movie are filmed at the beach, we figured we'd just come here today. 

"Okay, jeez Blaine! Keep yo' hair on." Luke breathed. AT LEAST I DON'T HAVE A SMALL DICK! 

"Shut it, small-dick." I grumbled. 

"How do you know I have a small dick? It could be like the Payne train for all you know." Luke attacked back. 

"I DO MY RESEARCH!" I shouted, storming off into the wardrobe department, head held high. I got changed into my little patterend shorts and black and pink wetsuit top-half. I then walked over to the stylist person, so they could do my hairstyle for the song called 'Oxygen'  Which I wrote, may I add. All we had to do was film the scenes durind the duration of that song, because in the movie it didn't show me singing the song, so it was pre-recorded.

The songs we had to film were called: Oxygen, Surf Crazy, Cruisin' for a Bruisin', Falling For Ya, Meant To Be, Like Me, Can't Stop Singing, Surfs Up and Coolest Cats in Town. I'm quite excited for this day of filming, because its the last day, before we submit it to the film festival. 

_____________________________________________________________

Pfft, pfft. No. This isn't completely shit or anything, nope. 

IM SORRY! I HAD FAMILY FROM ENGLAND VISITING AND I DIDNT HAVE TIME. 

But, if you're reading and you live in Scotland (HOLA!) I recommend you visit the Helix. Its amazeballs. Im dedicating this to @MiniLiiamPayne because shes my new best friend and I love her and I share JacksGap and Troye Sivan and all them sexy pieces of ass with her. AND BREATHE!

-Jodie.xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxox<3

PS. Thanks to @bumholee for my new amazing cover! x