Chapter Seven

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG. I love you guys so much its unbelievable! I hit 600 READS A COUPLE OF DAYS AGO.  In the wise words of Beau Brooks. I CANT EVEN. So as a celebratory thingy.. I've decided to run a competition!  

This competition is running for a week. It will start today and end on the 20th of August 2013. To enter all you have to do is send me a private message saying "YO, JODIE I WANT TO ENTER!" or whatever you want to say... 

The compitition is going to be about a new character; the winner. But its not as simple as saying you want to enter, you've got to make something, whether it be a cover.. a banner or even a trailer or picking a song for every chapter of the book. I'll take it all! So, if i dont ick your cover or whatever, it'll be a side banner on the chapters. If you pick YouTube songs, just make a little picture or something with the chapter number, the song name, and the composer. Thank you all! 

____________________________________________________________

Blaine Sahyounie's POV

"Im so bored! What can we do?" Jai moaned, for the fiftieth time. Its just started raining. Heavily. 

"Ermm... SELFIE PARADEEE!" Luke shouted, What the hell is a 'selfie parade' ? 

"What the hell is that?" Me and Jai said in sync. Creeped out. Big time. 

"We just take a sh*t load of selfies and upload them to our twitters." Luke shrugged. That sounds alright. I can start the selfie parade with my second tweet, because my first tweet was: TWEET. Ain't nobody else gonna think of a better first tweet.  

"Good Idea, Problem is... I don't have any followers. Idiot." I stated, in a 'duh' tone. Well, its true. I have ONE tweet and exactly ZILCH followers. 

"When we post the selfies, we tag the twitters, fu*ker!" Luke exclaimed. Oh. Well then... 

"Oh." I replied. I must be an idiot.. if i did'nt know that. I may be an idiot, but I an't stupid. Okay, maybe I am an idiot, buy hey! zero fu*ks given.  And, I did just say that HOME DAWGS. 

"Yeah, Oh." Jai laughed. Im starting to think this boy is laughing at me rather than laughing with me. 

/-/

"LOOK AT YOUR FOLLOWERS NOW!" Luke and Jai shouted. Turns out, Jai was laughing at me... I was internally wounded. 

"It'll be the same! I have seven thousand followers.. end of." I sighed, those two have been nagging me to check my followers every five minutes. Its getting quite annoying. I clicked back on my twitter tab on my laptop and refreshed it, only to see I had four times the amount of followers I had five minutes ago, Janoskians fans sure are dedicated.. 

"Told ya!" Luke said, dancing around the room and pointing at me... laughing.

"Yeah yeah, you might want to call your mom. We have school tomorrow and you cant leave here, unless you want to get killed. By rain." I said. (A/N: I decided to spell mum american-ly. Because thats how Australians spell it... and Im Scottish.)

"Fair point, i'll do it." Jai said, pressing some buttons on his phone. 

"I need to go to the hairdressers tomorrow, as well." Luke sighed. WHAT? HE BETTER NOT BE DOING A LIAM PAYNE. And by a Liam Payne, I mean shaving his head... 

"WHAT? WHY?" I shouted.. I don't even know, people.. I'm not normal.. Duh. 

"To get my fringe dyed blond instead of blue." Luke shrugged, I guess hes in luck, i have blond dye left from my highlights... don't judge. 

"Well, your in luck. I kind of have highlights in my hair and they're blond and i have some left so I can do it for you, if you like." I retorted..

 "Did you do your highlights yourself?" Luke asked looking wary. I can understand why, but hey! I did do my own highlights. 

"Uh huh!" I said, flipping my hair, because I have hair to flip... unlike boys.

"Okay then!" Luke said. I tottered off to get my hair dye from the kitchen. "Right, just shut the hell up and let me do my thing." I commanded. 

"Keep your pants on, I will!" Luke Laughed. I will keep my pants on, Luke. I dont tend to take my pants off when im dying my own hair, why would I take my pants of when im dying yours?

/-/

"All done!" I sighed triumphantly. "Wheres Jai? JAI? JAIII! JAI! JAI!" I finished off... That boy has been on the phone for... god knows how long. 

"WHAT? IM IN THE BATHROOM!" Jai shouted back. 

"NICE TO KNOW! YOU'VE BEEN IN THERE FOR A WHILE!" I screamed back 

"IM TALKING TO ARIANA!" He replied

"Ariana? Ariana who?" I asked, directing it to Luke considering Jai's talking to this Ariana chick. 

"Ariana Grande, shes his girlllllllfriend!" Luke coo'd rather loudly.. 

"FU*K LUKE!" Jai shouted.

"ARIANA GRANDE?! I LOVE HER!" I squealed. Its true... I do love her! Shes like.. my favourite singer of all time, ever. Apart from One Direction, of course. 

"Yeah yeah, so does JJ in there" Luke said jerking his thumb towards my bathroom. 

"That is so cute!" I said. 

"Yep! Everyone ships Jariana." Luke said. "Yet, no one seems to ship Laniel as much as they did." 

"What the hell is Laniel?" I asked, laughing. Im kind of guessing its Luke and Daniel smooshed together... Just a guess. 

"Luke and Daniel mixed together" HAAAAAAAA! I TOLD YOU. I TOLD YOU. I T-T-T-T-OLLD YOU! I'll shut up now. 

"Okay, Mom's just dropped our uniforms outside the door, what school do you go to, Blaine?" Jai said, coming out of the bathroom.

"Penola Cahtolic College" I replied.

________________________________________________________________

hey. Im so sorry its so shit this chapter. 

But i have a wittle question.. can you follow my twitterr? I follow you all back :p 

Its @Jodiee_Gilbert   Feel free to make fun of my second name. He he. 

I LOVE YOU ALLLL! 

-Jodie.x