Chapter Thirteen

Blaine Sahyounie

"That was awesome!" A few voices said. I recognize these voices.

"Daniel?" I asked. This os rather confusing. I made it clearly obvious that I wasnt coming here but maybe they followed me.

"Blaine! I missed you so much! I didnt mean to upset you."

"You didn't. It did."

"It?"

"It." 

"So, brother-sister party later?" Daniel grinned cheekily. 

"Yeah, Yeah whatever." I chuckled. 

"Blaine! Come on we gotta practice for the reginals!" Our coach - Kelly - said. 

"Coming!" I replied 

"You better be!" She laughed. 

"Alright, guys. Gotta go!" 

"Wait, can't we stay?" Jai pouted. 

"Awh, jye you've gotta ask Kelly real nice like." 

"Okay, but don't call me jye again.... please." 

"No promises." I grinned, laughing evilly. 

"So, who's Kelly?" Beau asked. 

"Right there." I said pointing at Kelly's grey-blonde hair. 

"Alrightio." Skip said, skipping off. 

GET IT 

SKIPPING OFF ?

DO YOU GET IT? 

I'm punny. 

"Yeah, sure."  I heard Kelly say. "ALRIGHT, TEAM. BARS! Blaine, you first!" 

"Yes.... Ma'am!" I said, saluting in a mocking fashion. I ran over to my bag, grabbing the bottle of talcom powder from it.

"Why do you need that?" Jai called, as I put the white powder over my hands and feet. 

"It helps you feet and hands to grip the poles and stuff." I shrugged. 

"Great explanation, Blaine." Teara laughed. 

"Shut up." I grinned. I ran as fast as I could to the bars, on the other side of the gym. I bent my legs, stretching out and lunging for the bottom bar. I swung around it, scissoring my legs a few times before I let go, catching the higher bar. I sneaked a look at the Janoskians, sitting in the corner. They looked pretty surprised. I swung around the bar a few more times before I let go. And just to show off, I bakflipped instead of straightening my whole body to land. 

"Impressive, Sahyounie." Kelly grinned "Isla, you're up!" The good thing about my gymnastics is that none of the girls go to Penola, so they all know my real name, but it would be fine if they did because the whole of Penola now think my mom re-married to some guy with the surname of Sahyounie; which is still completely untrue, but still. 

*-*

"THAT WAS SO COOL! OH MY GOD YOU HAVE TO TEACH ME." Skip screeched. Jame's gave my brother a look as if he were saying: act like a man, dick. 

"Try doing the splits first, then i'll teach you." I smirked. Skip danced on his toes, shaking his fingers before stretching his legs and going about a quarter of the way down into a split.

"MY FUCKING BALLS ARE GOING TO FALL OFF, SHIT!" The whole of the gymnastics team laughed at the sight before them, an idiot of a boy rolling on the floor, holding his man parts. "Will you still teach me?"