Chapter Five

You made me DIE. Well done. YOU GOT ME NINETY VIEWS ON THIS STORY. 

My gravestone shall say 'Jodie Died While Loving Her Readers On A Story On Wattpad, SURFING THE INTERNET IN PEACE, Amen.'  ok. 

Im gonna try and make this chapter EXTRA EXTRA Long, also known as 'I'VE BEEN WRITING FOR FIVE HOURS, YOU BETTER LIKE IT' ok. XD 

-Jodie.x

PS. I added a love heart today because IM LOVING YOUU c; 

_____________________________________________________

Daniel Sahyounie's POV

Where are Blaine and Luke? Im FREAKING the HELL out. Blaine and Luke have been gone for over three hours and im worried. 

Woaah HOLD THE PHONE. Dont get worried, Daniel darling. They're maybe just wanting some alone time, okay? 

Is it normal for brains to say darling? No? Okay. 

It isn''t normal, because its to me thats thinking it, its you. I think what you want me to think, idiot. 

Oh. IM NOT NORMAL, WEY HEY! You finally noticed.  

"Do you think we should go and look for them?" Beau asked, we're all kind of itsy. Beau and Jai are worried for Luke (and Blaine, obviously But more for Luke because he's their brother. James and Me are worried for Blaine. Dont even ask why James is worried, hes that kind of person. 

"I HAVE AN IDEA! Lets check the arcade, Luke likes going there" Jai shouted, taking off in the direction of the arcade. 

Blaine Sahyounie's POV

"So this Spencer basta*d tried to make you even more upset through Facebook?!" Luke stated, having a slightly angry look on his face, what? 

"Yes, but i have an idea, im going to follow it through wen i get home" I said, devillishly. 

"If it involves me, I will scream bloody murder." Luke said, holding his hands in the shape of a cross. 

I had told him all of the evil things i had done to Daniel; 

-I gave him a black eye for ripping the corner of my Liam Hemsworth poster 

-Kicked him in his place for calling Spencer gay.. DONT ASK OK

-Dacked (A/N: Dacked means Pantsed in Australia, ok. XD) Him at an American Lakers game, when mom and dad took us on holiday

-Kicked his door in when i was seven for taking my Bratz poster off my wall and hiding it in his 'man cave' 

and.. THE GRAND FINALE... 

-I broke his ONE THOUSAND dollar camera on purpose.  

YES, I DID THAT, OKAY? 

"It doesnt, its fine." I laughed. 

"LUKE? LUKE? ARE YOU IN HERE LUKE?" someone shouted from the door of the arcade. 

"Sh*t its Jai! hide!" Luke shouted, pulling me into a small cubby hole between two classic arcade machines. 

And when i say small, i mean Practically-Sitting-On-His-Lap, small. 

"I-I guess they're not... HERE!" Jai said, peeking his head around the corner of one of the arcade machines we were squashed between. 

"You found us" Luke said,, frowning 'inntocently'

"yes, yes we did." Jai said, helping me off of Luke 's lap. 

"WE'VE BEEN WORRIED SICK, BITCH*S!" Beau and Daniel shouted. 

"Whatever, basta*ds" Luke and i said, in sync. 

Im freaked out now. 

"JAI. YOU'LL NEVER GUESS WHAT HAPPENED!" Luke shouted

"What happened Luke?" Jai asked in mock confusion.

"Blaine beat me in Dance-A-Thon" Luke sighed. 

"WHAT." Beau screamed, im guessing the 'Brooks Brothers' answer for each other.

"Yeah, she did." Luke replied.

"BOW DOWN. BLAINE, THE LEGEND SAHYOUNIE!" Jai said, getting down on his knees and doing the 'I AM YOUR SERVENT' bow. 

Yeah, BOW DOWN TO BLAINE THE LEGEND SAHYOUNIEEE! 

_________________________________________________________________________

I said i'd try and make this extra extra long, it probably isnt, sadly 

IM 

SO 

SORRY

OK?

I DIDNT

MEAN 

IT

REALLY

DIDNT

SO

DONT

HATE

ME 

FOREVER

BEACAUSE

FOREVER

MEANS 

YOU'LL 

DIE

HATING

ME

AND

THAT

CANT

HAPPEN

BECAUSE

ITS

NOT NICE

LIKE

LLAMAS

AND

ALPACAS

AND

STUFF.

-Jodie.x