Chapter 2 Part 2- Mission Amnesia

Hi everyone :)

I'd just like to thank LoRayn-xx for the brilliant cover she's made!!!!

Thank you so much!!

Well, Enjoy the story :)

Vote and Comment !!! :)

xx

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________

“All Operations shut down. This is the Director. All Operations shut down.”  The voice of the director screamed out.

“Now’s the time to scram Ghost, this is too creepy” Rachel hissed pulling Tim out. Together, they grabbed their rucksacks, and ran out of the room.

“Where to now Einstein?” Tim raised his eyebrows expectantly, as they ran down the hall, only to stop at a door, “Uh, Morgana...What exactly are you doing?”

“Y’know how that lady said to lock two boys in Storage Room 1? Well, I’m betting those boys are still trapped in there.”Rachel whispered, as she pulled a pin out from her hair, using it to pick the lock. A few seconds later, she tugged the door open ferociously, to reveal the anxious faces of two boys.

“Uh...Hi” Tim grinned apprehensively, pulling them out, and lifting one on his shoulders. Rachel picked up the other boy and swung him onto her back gently, as the two agents started to run. The thumping of their combat boots echoed through the hallway of confusion. It was pure havoc. There were people running in every direction, each with their own definition of escape.  The agents ran to where they had entered, only to be met with the booming voice of none other than the so called Professor DiNautre, or rather, the voice of her gun, as it clicked into place.

The echoing of stray bullets indicated that the Professor was not very skilled at shooting, however, the anguished cries of pain as the bullets knocked into people’s bodies also showed she had enough knowledge to take down more than enough escaping people. These cries continued far off, but suddenly a boy’s voice started to cry, then ceased altogether. Rachel’s eyes, now focused on Tim’s back showed the horror that was rapidly growing on his face.

“NOAH!!! That’s my brother! Noah!!! Wake up!! Noah, Please, Please, Wake up!!!” the younger boy, who was hanging off Rachel’s back, screamed in anguish. But Noah would never wake up again.