Chapter 6 - The sinister sisters

Brazil 18:00 6/08/2020

 “Miss, we have a problem” the dark youth swallowed nervously.

“What is it now Lard?” The attractive woman snapped back at him.

“Um... Young Mr Red...he was shot.”

“What?!” the lady turned around, her face pulled up in an expression of horror.

“Kade and Noah were trying to leave the Perth Cloning Lab, and Ms DiNautre didn’t know they were your sons, so she shot Noah, and he’s currently in the recovery centre. One of the trespassers dropped him while running away.”

“I see..so, Ms DiNautre was responsible?”

“Yes Ms Red, but-“

“Bring her to me.”

“As you wish Ms Red.” The youth bowed, and exited the room. Not a second after, a tall stick of a lady ran into the room.

“Mistress, I am sorry, I did not know!”

“Save it for someone who cares. Now, I want you to tell me who the agents were, and what they took. Also, where Kade is”

“Yes, of course. My sources tell me that the agents’ names were Rachel Gordon, and Timothy McHugan-”

“Sh*t.”

“And your son...um...well... he’s with the agents”

“What?! He’s going to find out!”

“Miss, I-” But that was the last sound Professor DiNautre made. Because in that split second, Felicity Red had pulled out her pistol, and shot her in the heart.

“Take her away Lard.”

“Yes, Ms Red.”

After her favourite guard, Xavier Lard, had dragged the limp body of her favourite cloning collegue, Diane DiNautre out of the door, Felicity aimed a high kick at the red punching bag in the middle of the room. She was stressed. She was mad. She was angry-and she knew it. So that’s why, when her least favourite guard, the extremely pervy Hansen Riot walked in with a large grin on his face, she shot him too. Reloading her gun, she prepared to  shoot the next person to walk in through the clear doors of her multi-million penthouse at the top of the ‘Reddy Elektroniks’ company building, but stopped, as her sister’s guard walked in again.

“Yes, Geoffrey?”

“Ms Lankyr has returned from the President’s meeting, and is outside.”

“Oh, wonderful. Bring her in.” Felicity replied.

The thin guard turned around, but fell to the floor, as Hattie Lankyr walked in, dropping her gun on the long vintage table.

“That wasn’t very nice Hattie.”

“I told him that I could walk in whenever I bloody wanted to, but he insisted. I just had to shoot him.” Hattie kicked the dead guard.

“How was the meeting?”

“Fine, Fine. They know about the cloning labs, sister. Jones has ordered everyone to do a search for ones hidden in their own countries.”

“Can he do that? Order them?” Felicity asked.

“No, he pleaded. HA! I’ll have to do a search in Africa, you know. It’ll seem suspicious if I don’t.”

“Yeah, Yeah, whatever. So, how is Jones?”

“Oh, he’s getting hotter by the minute.” Hattie swooned happily.

“Yeah, about that, Tim’s got Kade, and Noah’s in the recovery centre. DiNautre shot him apparently.”

Hattie’s jaw dropped. “What, you mean that yummy piece of low-life ex-boyfriend has my nephew?! Does he even know? And do you want me to kill that anorexic lady?”

“Yeah. He doesn’t know.. Yet. And don’t worry Hattie, it’s already done.”

“Great!  I’ve always wanted to get rid of that ugly old hag anyway! Do you know where Tim is at the moment?”

“No, but he’s with his cousin.”

“What, Rachel? Is she still angry at him?”

“Yes to both. Listen Hat, can you-”

“-Track them down, and bring them back here, so you can kill the low-life and his cousin? Sure thing” Hattie finished, inspecting her nails, while smirking slightly.

“Thanks.”

 “All in a day’s work, dear sister. All in a day’s work. “and with that, Hattie opened a cupboard, pulled out a briefcase, grabbed her gun, and walked outside, but not before shooting the snobby receptionist outside the door in her fake nose.