제 10 장 : Busy as a Hee

Author's Note:

>> Inilabas ko na lahat ng English ko sa chapter na to. sana magustuhan nyo pa rin. Enjoy reading while listening sa multimedia. Wala ako mahanap na song na swak sa chapter story eto na lang naisip kong pinaka malapit... Enjoy po ^^

Yung name ng girl na makakausap ni Hee eh imagination ko lang. Pasintabi na lang po kung meron man ganun name :(

Yey! 249 reads!!!!

--------------------------------------------------------

Heechul's POV

It was 6AM in the morning and I'm waiting for Romeo hyung for our English lesson. But ten minutes had passed and he's still not here. Being a person who hates of being late, I texted hyung.

He said he'll be late for awhile.

Tss! Morning traffic!

Then I just grabbed the chance to text someone.

From: Heechulssi

Good morning! Have a great day. Eat well.

I smiled as I was about to read her reply. But when I read it, I can't believe it when she said she hasn't taken her breakfast so I decided to call her.

I sound so pissed of as I ordered her to eat her breakfast now but I was surprised of how calmly she answered me. When she asked if hyung is already here, I asked her why she keeps on calling him hyung when she was supposed to call him oppa. I laughed with her answer. She's so naïve. I find it cute. I explained to her the difference between calling hyung and oppa.

"Sorry I'm late." Hyung apologetically said. I just smiled and nodded.

"Hyung, its Anyassi say hi."

"Hi! Anya." We both laugh as he obediently obliged with my order.

"She said Hi also. Hey, uhm... we'll start now. You eat now arasseo?" Then we decided to end the call.

From: Heechulssi

I'll just call or text later ok? Don't skip meals.

Was the last text message I sent to Anya before Romeo Hyung and I started our English lesson.

"Someone's happy right now...." Hyung giggles as he teases me.

"Ah hyung don't start." I said with a big smile on my face.

After an hour of tutoring, I have to rush because we still have to practice for our special guest performances. Having a comeback means having hectic schedules! We have to repeatedly practice because we have lots of schedule for tomorrow.

We're taking our late lunch that time and I was about to text Anya when manager hyung came. He gave us our full schedule for the next two days. He told us we'll be having a guesting on SukiRa tonight. We talk about our other schedules until it already consumed our free time. And then back for more practice again.

At last! Practice is over. I immediately looked for my phone on my bag to text her but when I was about to do it...

What??? My phone's dead! Tsss! How can I text her now?

"Yah, Donghae-ya!" I shouted

"Nae hyung?"

"Where's your phone?"

"Ah hyung, you're calling someone? Nugu? [who?] Hyung, hyung nuguya? Hyung... Argh!" Donghae asked curiously

"Aigoo!!!" I said in exasperation instead of telling who it was then I shoved his phone on his chest.