제 15 장: Plan D

Author's Note:

>> Hindi ko alam kung gaano katagal bago ako uli nag-update pero mas mabilis ata 'to kumpara sa huli kong ginawa. pasensya na sa slow mode. mahirap mag-update lalo na kapag may ibang kumukuha ng atensyon mo. hahaha! pasensya na rin sa ENGRISH alam nyo naman ang utak ko lumalabnaw minsan lalo na kapag englisan ang labanan. anyway, sana magustuhan nyo pa rin 'tng chapter. 

yey! 583 reads ^^

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HEECHUL POV

 “So… Uhm… Goodnight? Thank you for the wonderful evening? And uhm… take care. Have a safe driving.” She said.

I gathered all my strength to go near her. My knees are really shaking now.

I really want to give her a kiss on her forehead before I go but Hyung and Carley are there so I didn’t have the courage to.

“I’ll call okay? Please wait for my call.” I said instead.

She nodded when Hyung told her that we have to go.

When I was on my way to the dorm my phone rang.

It was Donghae.

“Hyung, where are you?”

“I’m on my way home. Why?”

“Nothing.” Then I heard him chuckled.

“Ya! What are you laughing at? You wanna die?”

“No… of course not! We are just waiting for you to come home. Yesung Hyung is dying to hear your story for the night.”

Urgh! Those babos! Just you wait till I arrive….

When I walked in to the dorm, I saw Donghae, Kyuhyun, Sungmin, Yesung, Ryeowook and… Siwon too?

“Aish…” I pointed at those babos who are not my dormmate. “Ya! Why are you here? Go back to your own dorm.”

Siwon stood up and walk towards me. “Ah hyung don’t be like that. We just want to hear your story.” Then they all laugh.

I laugh a bit. “What do you mean story? I don’t have anything to tell you.”

“Hyung, let us do the replay of what happened earlier if you can't remember.” Donghae said while laughing as he and Sungmin replayed the moment when Anya refused to confirm that we’re dating.

Before I can even run to them, those two run off to the bathroom and locked themselves there.

“Don’t try to come out of there or I’ll break your bones into pieces!” I said while laughing.

I don’t usually come home feeling happy like this but, tonight’s something special.

It has to be special.

A special night.

A special event.

And a special girl.

Then it hit me.

“Ouch!” as I turned around I saw Kyuhyun laughing so hard for hitting me with a pillow on the head. “Yah! Why did you do that huh?!”

“Hyung, if you could only see how stupid looking you are you will definitely hit yourself on the head!” He said still laughing.

I ran to him planning to choke him to death but that babo really knows how to dodge.