Chapter 52

I closed the door from the car and put the belt on. I looked at Jack who was next to me on the driver seat and smiled.   
"Let's go" I said to him and he started the car. 
We made our way toward the lake. We were driving together with Lisa, Sam, Luke and Tony. They were sitting on the back seats. The others were in the others cars.
"I think this camping trip is totally unnecessary." Tony said in one moment, I looked back at him.
"Why?" I asked him.
"We are hiding from Hades and he wants us dead. Don't you think we should skip this enjoying thing and focus on saving our lives." He said. I looked down.
"Well don't you think we should enjoy a bit in this life we have Tony?" Jack asked him.
"We can enjoy after we save our asses from Hades" Tony said and he seemed a bit angry.
"We need some happy moments to give us strength. I don't know about you but this is making me even more strong" Jack said and looked at him through the front mirror.
Tony didn't say anything and the discussion finished. Anyone didn't say a word for the whole ride. I was thinking about it. I wanted to enjoy too, but I wasn't so calm too. I guess nobody wasn't calm. We were all trying to be strong, but inside us we were scared a weak. I wasn't scared for me. I was scared for the people around me I the baby. Yes, I was scared about the baby.

But now let's focus on having fun.

We arrived and we saw the others already arrived. I looked at the lake and there was only one thing I wanted to do in that moment - to get in the water. I got out of the car. I didn't help the guys with carrying out of the car our stuff. I made my way toward Maria.
"Let's go" I said to her as I passed next to her.
"Where?" She asked me and I turned around.
"In the water" I said and she smiled.
In that moment I took of the jacket I was wearing and after that I got rid of my shirt too. I was only in my bra. Maria looked at me and chuckled, but then she did the same.
We took off our pants and got in the water.

Taylor's POV

I was standing there and looking Vanessa and my jaw dropped. She was hot and sexy like always. I haven't seen her body in a long time and I was drooling over it in that moment.
I couldn't not to spot the big tattoo on the side of her toned body. It was a tattoo with letters. Something was written but I couldn't read what.
"Taylor come on. The tents are waiting for us" Nate said to me as he got closer to me. He saw I wasn't alright and knew what my problem was. He was trying not to laugh.
"It's not funny" I said to him quietly.
"Yeah. I understand you man." He said to me.
"No you don't" I mumbled and we started setting up the tents.

I couldn't really concentrate on it. Most of the time I was looking st the girls in the water. They were swimming and having fun. Something they were disappearing in the water and then showing up again. I heard they were laughing and I saw they looked happy. Vanessa was laughing and she was amazing. I missed her so much. I wanted to go there and hug her, kiss her and touch that amazing body.
"I am going to scare them" Nate said in one moment and everyone looked at him. "I mean I'll scare Vanessa. I used to do it when we were kids." He said and I laughed.
"She is going to notice you" Jack said and laughed too. God that guy was freaking me out.
"No she won't" he said and started taking off his clothes. "They are having too much fun." He said and got in the water too. He started diving and I realized he was going to bit her leg.
We all watched to see what's going to happen. He did it. In one moment Vanessa screamed so loud. I even thought that she is going to change. She was a bit angry at first but then she laughed too.

I so wanted to go and join them. They were having hell of a fun there, but I knew I would make drama so I decided to stay at my place and do nothing that's going to make problems. 

In a while I saw Maria and Nate going out of the water. Vanessa got out too.
I saw her wet body and that was eyes hurting. She was playing with her wet hair and that was driving me crazy.
"What's the deal with the tattoo?" Nate asked her. I was dying to know it too, so I got closer to them. Everyone were closer to them.
I saw her looking at Jack. I prayed God not to be some words like 'I love Jack' or stuff.
"Um these are Arab letters and it means 'Nothing is Eternal'" she said and showed a small smile on her face.
I looked her at the eyes. There was something eternal and that were we.
I was sure she didn't mean it, because the necklace I gave to her was with the symbol of eternity. I begged for her to look at me and I saw she was avoiding it. I still didn't give up. I was still looking at her as the others were talking something. In one moment her eyes meet mines. I didn't want that look to end like never. She was looking at me for a few seconds and then looked away and she seemed like a bit distracted by that look. I couldn't not to smile on that. We had a moment. I remembered about the necklace and the moment I gave it to her and I was sure she remembered that too. That's why she looked at me.