Chapter 9: Floral Arrangements

~Justin's P.O.V~

I got up from bed around 10. I couldn't sleep at all last night with the thought of Brittany drifting in my head. I laid there staring at the ceiling even if that sounds super boring which it was, I managed to do so. I walked to my bathroom slouching, and took a shower. I stepped out of the shower with the towel wrapped around waist. I dropped it on my bed and put black skinny jeans on with a white v-neck and a black leather jacket and white supras, The usual outfit for me. I went inside the kitchen grabbed an apple tossing it and catching it in my hand walking straight to the door till I heard my name being called.

"Justin"

"Hey Jazzy" I saw Jazmyn run down the stairs and threw her body on top of my chest. I wrapped my arms around her small body.

"Justin I miss you, where you going?" She asked in a innocent voice.

"I'm going to see Brittany" My mom entered the room.

"The rest of us are too" She smiled holding 4 bouquets of flowers.

"Why are there so many flowers" I asked actually not knowing the answer to.

"One's for Jazmyn,one for Jaxon and one for myself and you" She handed each one out as she called the names out.

"Thanks" I accepted the bouquet of the classic red roses. We walked out the door and into the car.

______________________________________________

The whole family entered the hospital room Brittany was staying in.

"Shhhhh" My mom told Jaz and Jax. They nodded and tip-toed inside.

"Hey Brittany" I bursted out my mom slapped my arm and made a face. She was lying in the hospital bed all alone and hurt. The accident was pretty bad she would need a new car after all this and a hug from me. I grabbed a chair sliding it over to her bed.

"I brought you flowers" Jazmyn said walking towards her body handing the flowers to her. Jaxon stepped up and placed them on her bed.

"Me too" He whispered. I wish she could see them. My mom nuldged me in the arm.

"I brought you some as well sweetheart." She woke up to the sound of my voice. Lifting her weak body up.

 "I hate for you to see me like this" She caught her gaze at the flowers surroundng her and smiled. She looked at the flowers in my hands and then stared at my eyes.

"Are those for me as well" She made a cheeky smile.

"Who else" I leaned in for a kiss until--

"Well, the kids are hungry" My mom interrupted our bodies moving back to there original place.

"Then go get them food." I said annoyed leaning in again trying to get that kiss that I still never got.

"EW" Jazmyn yelled while Jaxon covered his eyes. I grunted moving back. Well no loving for me.

"I'll go get them food from the cafeteria, don't get all crazy while I'm gone" She winked at Brittany and pointed at me.

"Now. Where were we" I leaned back in attempting fotr that kiss. Instead I kissed her hand which was in between both our lips.

"What now" I said annoyed. Moving back into my seat comfortably.

"Well I was wondering once I get out later this afternoon if we could go back to your place and maybe have a little fun" She said winking afterwards.

"What kind of fun?"

"The fun that the both of us like" She pulled my collar close to her kissing me on the lips passionately.