Chapter 33

Brittney's POV~

I opened the hotel room door revealing my mom placing her bags on the floor wrapping me in a full on hug.

"Nice to see you too" I say letting go.

"I missed you so much" She smiles grabbing her bags placing them on my bed.

"How long have you been in here"

"Almost 2 weeks" I say grabbing her bags placing them on the couch.

"I was watching E a few days ago and saw Justin Bieber about to kill himself. Thank god you dropped that psychotic ex-boyfriend of yours."

"Well actually I'm planning on fixing things up between the both of us." I smile slightly waiting for her cue of rude comments.

"Your joking right, I heard your with Austin now"

"wow I forgot about him, but yeah I haven't seen him for a while"

"I let you come on tour with Justin and you become a whore clinging onto each and every guy that passes by."

"I am not a whore, I'm not up for all this nonsense I'm going through many things at this moment so give me a break." I walk over to the bathroom and look at myself in the mirror.

My tight clothing with eyeliner smeared across my face made me look like a whore. 

I turn on the shower getting in. 

About 10 minutes I get out drying myself and my hair. My hair lays straight along my back as I come out of the bathroom I see no sight of my mom, the matter doesn't matter she is a grown woman and rude to be around.

As I squeeze into high waisted skinny jeans a white crop top that only covers my breast and a bad hair day beanie. 

I sit on my bed slipping on a pair of white vans. My phone starts to ring as I pick up the call not paying attention to the caller.

"Hey Brittney" Justin's voice travels through the phone as I fix my posture.

"Hi" I say simply.

"I um well"

"Justin we need to talk"

"Yeah maybe we can meet up"

"Great how about we meet up at the cafe on 8th street."

"Sounds good, by the way Scooter said that we have five more concerts left in Believe"

"See you soon" 

_____________________________________________

As I park in 8th streets parking lot I walk to the cafe and sit at a table outside for Justin's arrival.

A few minutes later Justin's cheetah car pulls up as he gets out he walks towards me.

I pull Justin into a bear hug.

"I miss your hugs" I can't believe I had said that. I know I meant it; I him I miss Justin everything about him. I can't live without him. Why am I realizing this now.

"Justin I miss you. I can't hold it in any longer, I need you." I say taking a sip of my water.

"Brittney I miss you too" He places his hand on top of mine and rubs his thumb on it.

"But I have a girlfriend" I spit the water that was in my mouth all throughout the table.

"A what" 

"You told me to move on, and since you were moving on I decided too."

"I never told you to move on"

"I just figured" 

"Justin, who is she" 

"You know the girl that I was in bed with when I cheated on you"

"Yes I remember that night" I say fast and now annoyed.

"I'm dating Jennifer" 

"What" I scream.

"Calm down shhh"

"Don't you dare me to shush, I don't want to shush. Why, why would you do that."

"Why does this bother you, you are dating Austin."

In that moment I realized I was dating an awesome guy that I haven't seen in for a while.

"What am I doing here with my ex when I have someone new"

"Well we are friends" Everything had made sense now that I knew exactly what to say.

"No were not. I'm your hairdresser and only your hairdresser." My experiences had become mistakes and the past had become memories now I wait for the future to unveil.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Shit just got real.

Doesn't mean Britt is TOTALLY over Justin.

~Toodles