Chapter 31: Truly Madly Deeply In Depression

Brittney's POV~

No makeup. No light breathes just deep ones. Hardly eating, just starving. When I shower I sit on the floor and stare at the wall with a blank mind.

Adela is leaving soon and I haven't even talked to her since what happened. But two days after what had happened I went to the doctor's; Adela knew there was something wrong with me and she was right there is.

Flashback:

"Adela I don't want to go inside" I said with no expression. My iphone buzzed in my pocket as I took it out reading it and quickly replied: TTYL :* Love you! Sliding it back into my pocket.

"Listen you haven't been the same since Justin almost kil-"

"Shut up. Don't say it" I said screaming covering my ears.

"Fine just get your sad booty in there"

I took a deep breath and entered the examination room. 

"Hello I'm Doctor Richardson" His hand reached out for a return handshake as I stared at his hand as it returned back to his pocket.

"Hi, my friend has been through a few things lately with this boy--"

"Its a boy huh"

"Yes" Adela said.

"Maybe you should talk to him" 

"Listen Doctor I didn't come here for moral help, I came to see if there is anything wrong"

After 20 or 30 minutes of testing the Doctor returned to the room writing things down on a paper he handed the paper to me. As my eyes rolled over 'Diagnosed with Depression' I was stunned.

"I never thought someone like you Brittney would have depression"

"She needs to take one of these pills for two weeks. If or when she gets better make her stop the medication immediately." 

"Thank you"

END OF FLASHBACK

I tied the robe strings around my waist tightly and sat on the couch only watching sad movies.

For the past three weeks nothing happened really. My mom called and asked if I was fine. Adela had told her about my depression and my mom was weird about and said as long as she is better soon I'll be fine.

In two weeks my mom is coming to visit. I have the whole weekend to spend with her, but now I'm not too sure since I'm 'SICK' as they say. 

"Brittney were going out get ready" Her hair perfectly straight and cuffed jeans with a pink long sleeved and scarf. 

"Ready" I say silently.

"You are not going out with a pink robe on and sandals."

"Then how do you want me to dress Adela." I say sassy with my hand on my waist.

"Find something in your closet"

___________________

I walk out of my room with dark wash jeans a black and white polka-dot shirt and white keds.

"Happy?" 

"I would never catch you in black, but as long as your not in that robe I'm fine"

_____________________________________________

"Adela can I take off the blind fold"

"Not yet, stop being so persistent"

"Ok you can take it off"

I untie the knot in the back of my head and the cloth falls to the ground as I see Justin standing there with a smile spread across his face.

3rd Person~

"Well go" Adela said to Brittney whose temper rose.

She sped walk up to Justin.

"Hey bab-"

Brittney's hand hit Justin face making him cup his cheek.

"Why did you just slap me" As he rubbed it.

"Cause you deserve it"

"Why"

"You tried to ki-....hurt yourself." Her eyes began to water but no tears fell.

"I'm sorry"

"You should be fucking sorry" She said.

"But Justin I'm not worried about that I'm just glad that your okay" She wrapped him in a tight hug. 

_________________________________________

We sat on the couch as Adela was picking up a few things and a pizza.

"So what was running through your mind before you..."

"A lot but it was mostly all the bad things that I had done to you."

"I'm sorry" I said rubbing his lower leg.

"I should be saying that to you"

"You should" He grinned.

His body shifted and leaned in.

"I wont be sorry after I do this" As his hot breathe heated my lips I moved back.

"But I will, I'm sorry I'm just done with all of this."

"Brittney wait--" I ran out the room with tears escaping my eyes as I tried to hold them in but failed I slammed the door behind me as I entered my room throwing my now lifeless body on the bed, hating life.

I picked up my phone seeing a missed call, I dial back the number.

" Hey babe" His musky voice traveled through the phone making me smile, as Justin once did.

"Hey Austin" I smiled.

"You sound down. Want to do something tonight?" I smiled at the brilliant plan and responded with a confident yes. I just wondered what he wanted to do.

"Wear something cute"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

If you like the story now your going to LOVE it in the next few chapter's!

Just wish Brittney the best.....

     She'll need it.*

~Write to you soon

You have to read these chapters really good because something that may be unimportant becomes EXTREMELY IMPORTANT