Chapter 15: Almost Close To Never

"Austin" My eyes widened.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Brittany POV~

I stood there shocked. This is exactly why I wanted to know who this Austin guy was. He has Justin's old haircut, with golden brown eyes. They were so warming but dangerous at the same time. He grabbed my wrists so hard. I felt like yelling, but every girl does that in movies and ends up with a black eye. I rather not go through that. 

"Shut up and get in the car" Normally I would refuse, but I know he would do something bad so I agreed and got in his car. 

__________________________________________________

We arrived at this actually nice home or holy mother of god. We pulled up to this mansion. Just as big as Justin's. 

"Where are we" I lightly muttered.

"We are at my house. My mother is going to be gone for a while" I shook my head and got out of the car standing in front of the door. He opened the door and stood back, motioning me to walk inside. I gladly walked in, Austin following behind me. I felt his eyes roaming my body.

"I have never had someone stare at my body for so long"

"I highly doubt that. Especially that fucker you have"

"He is not a fucker, and he is my ex. So you don't need to be mean"

"So you finally came to your senses to break up with him." He smiled mischievously. I made a questioning face.

"You took Jazzy. She told me, why did you do that."

"I wanted you to learn my name"

"Well, Austin, I know your name now. How old are you anyways?" [I know he is like 17 but in the book its different. So deal with it.]

"I'm 19 but I turn 20 in a couple of months. How about you?" I was starting to warm up to him but, I still kept to myself.

"19" I was starting to say less. To tease, because I enjoy teasing.

He grabbed my hand and showed me around the house.

"This is your room" He opened the door generously. My mouth immediately dropped. It was huge. Bigger than the room Justin and I shared.

"Oh really. Well now its our room" Oops I guess I said that out loud. Wait----

"Our room?" 

"Yeah the other rooms are meant for other things" He winked and left the room, with out me saying another thing.

I just hope he knows I'm no sex slave or some chick he picked up off the street. Well, he did pick me off the street. But I came to this house because I was scared he would hurt me. But now I want to know how him and Justin know each other. I walked down the huge marble spiral staircase and into the kitchen where he was cooking. 

"I didn't know you cooked" He nodded his head adding some ingredient.

"There isn't much you know about me. Justin never talked about me?"

"No. Never" I said honestly.

He grabbed my hand and twirled me. Me collapsing in his arms with my arm wrapped around his neck with his hand holding up my thigh. ( I hope I detailed that well) 

"Not bad, browny" 

"Browny?" He laughed raising an eyebrow.

"Don't question me" I walked away. Sitting on the stool. 

"Your quite sassy" He put down a plate of salmon and white rice and cilantro, pretty much everywhere. I stared in his eye that were glowing.

I put a mouthful of food in my mouth. Shit this was hot. I started screaming through my mouth. I opened my mouth waving my hand over it to cool it down. I tried to swallow but it was way too hot. 

"Oh god" He ran to me and blew his cold minty breath in my mouth cooling the food down, allowing me to swallow.

"Someone is clumsy" He stated.

"You have no idea" He leaned in about to kiss me. I was actually was looking forward to this. I leaned in turning my head a little to the left while he turned his to the right. 

The front door flew open.

"Get off her" 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Well this is part 1. Yes Part 2 might be up tomorrow or the 31st. OMG school starts in 3 weeks for me! I go back the 19 of August. Gosh summer has gone by SO fast for me, like TOO fast. I just stayed home all summer pretty much a little shopping here and there but nothing amazing. How is your summer going? I hope its fun! Well your probably mad since I left it at a cliff hanger and the last chapter as well. 

Btw: I'm not a mahomie, I just like Austin's music. It isn't that bad. But I literally can't get What about love out of my head. I actually have it playing write now as I was writing this whole paragraph. 

IF YOUR READING THIS I REALLY THINK YOU SHOULD READ:

Broken and never to be fixed (Justin Bieber fanfic) by @lahjbkidrauhl

Another chapter coming your way!

Comment!

Vote!

Follow!

~Kisses~