Chapter 31: What is Left of Justin Bieber

I feel like my reads have gone, I see people adding my story to their reading list but I just feel as if I lost readers. Are you guys even there Honestly! Please comment to tell me your reading my last chapter has what I have just seen 40-something reads.

READ THIS TO BAD DAY (ON REPEAT ITS PRETTY SHORT)

~Enjoy~

Chapter 31: What is Left of Justin Bieber

~Brittney POV~

 I ran through the halls calling his name on repeat. I asked everyone and anyone standing in the hallway for Justin. I even asked some teen girls who just started to scream cause of Justin Bieber. I don't see the big deal, well I am his hair dresser. I also see him on a daily basis. Continuing to run down hallways that I don't recognize I see a To the roof sign. Swinging open the door I run up the stairs as fast as my body can go. I look up to see I'm really close to the roof and run even faster up the steps. 

I finally reach the last door taking a deep breathe. 

"Man do I hope he is here. So I can go to sleep soon" 

I open the door revealing Justin on the edge of building as he screams

"Bye World" 

"JUSTIN" I scream running as fast as possible. 

Tears run down my eyes screaming Justin over and over again.

"Please stop" I scream again.

His body throws forward. As I grab his hand leaning my body against the edge of the rooftop. 

"Hold on" I say tears running down my cheeks. 

"Why try and help me. You hate me" He says emphasizing hate.

"Justin we don't have time for this. I'm trying to save your life." 

"HELP" I yell as 3 officers and paramedics rush through the door. 

_________________________________

The lights flash as I am wrapped in a thick, warm blanket being questioned.

Each question they asked I answered not evening paying attention, it was either a yes or no. I looked around to see Justin.

A paramedic came over to me telling me

"He'll be out in the next 3 weeks" Three weeks without a job and even worse no Justin. How will his mom feel. Wait, his mom doesn' even know this is happening.

Phone Call:

"Pattie" I begin to cry.

"What's wrong? It has to be bad, you would never call."

"Justin almost" I sniff trying to take breathes.

"almost what"

"He almost jumped off a building"

"My Justin. He would never do that"

"Well he did, thank god I was there or he would have died."

"I see it on the news I'll go to the hospital"

"I'm going to go back to my room and try to get some sleep"

"Bye Doll"

"Bye"

End Of Call~

 On my way to my room tons of girls were crying in the lobby. Which I had to pass through to get to my room since they blocked the stairway.

"You almost killed Justin" One person screamed.

"She saved his life. No one else was there but she was." I smiled when I heard that one.

"If they never met none of this would have happened." That comment just repeated in my mind from the lobby to my room.

__________________________________________

I pulled the covers over my shaking body from the scariest and most stressful night of my life.

"Maybe his life would be better with out me" I whispered to myself.

"You need him as much as he needs you Britt." I turned over seeing Adela smile as another tear ran down my cheek.

"I know I said not to cry with me, but I give you permission." I laugh as my weary eyes drift of to a better place.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I feel like you should read this to Bad Day I listened to it writing this trust me it'll get you in the mood. 

If your reading my other books I'm really trying to update and get my brain juices flowing. As weird as that sounds.

~Write to you soon Jill~