Angron. The Champion of the Chaos Gods.

Name: Angron.
Sex: Male.
Age: 20 (Technically one thousand years old.)
Species: Demon cursed human.
Weapons/magic: Weapon, Greatsword. Magic, blood fury, warpfire, embrace of nurgle.
Sexuality: Straight
Single/taken: Taken
Personality: Mostly serious, but otherwise a fun loving guy.
Past: A former warrior priest of a dark religion, he has experienced death three times but has been reformed in different eras of time by his dark gods. His cult was wiped out by the first generation of Grey Knights five hundred years ago with his most recent death being the end. By proving his strength and determination in the arena of the Chaos God Khorne he was revived and placed into a portion of the earth ruled by the Fae.
Appearance: 7ft tall, medium built body, chaos star tattoo on the left side of his face, slash mark scar down past his right eye, black hair flowing in thick locks just below his shoulders.
Armour appearance: New armour granted to him by the chaos gods, heavy plated armour stolen from the Grey Knights and corrupted to allow the powers of chaos to use it. Once he obtained it he decided to paint it the same colours he used on his old armour: Black with golden lines spreading out from a chaos star across its chest piece.