Uria, Baron of Hell.

Name: Uria, Baron of Hell and lord of the hellfire sea.
Age: Has existed since the dawn of time.
Weapon(s): Twin demon forged swords coated in the pure flames of hell itself.
Abilities: The abilities of a Baron of Hell vary, but his main abilities are to shift form into a flaming spectral version of himself, he can also summon furies of hell to distract his opponents until he chooses to engulf them in flame of hell. Another ability of his is to appear in the form of a human to mortals even though he stands at 7ft tall.
Sexuality: Does it really matter, he really hasn't had such interests in centuries.
Looks: Image in OC book.
Race: Dark Baron of Hell.
Personality: Pure cruelty towards those he does not know. If one can survive long enough for him to notice their existence he will tend to be a little more respectful.
Past: Little is known about the Baron of Hell named Uria, but what is known is that he has always been a solitary lord. He has only ever been actively busy when he saw an opportunity to stir up trouble, he saw a rebellion brewing one rather dark hellish day and decided to aid them. As a Baron he was in fact stapled with a duty to protect the throne of hell itself, but what would it matter if someone new took over the throne that was currently held by a weakling known as Hades. Being a Baron meant that only a true ruler would be protected, and so he saw fit to relieve  a fake ruler of his throne.