Diomedies. Former Commander of the Honorguard for the Grey knights order.

Name: Diomedies.
Age: 50
Species: Genetically altered human warrior.
Abilities: Bio scan, slow regeneration, cleansing flames, blessing of the God Emperor, warp jump, resistance to fire of all origins (not immunity but he doesn't feel much pain from flames).
Weaponry: A wrist mounted pistol that fires large explosive bullets, spear with a super heated blade perfect for killing daemons of the warp.
Armour: Heavy plate armour almost making him look like a walking tank when he is wearing it. Grey in colour with blue lighting for his helmet.
Gender: Male
Personality: Ruthless, only kind when meditating or speaking of his home or religion.
Appearance: 8ft fairly tanned skin with several scars and magnetic attachments for his armour.
Past: Diomedies grew up in the mountains of an island that was 'lost' by the world government at least three hundred years ago. When he reached the age of eighteen he was put through a heavy combat trial with several other initiates, the trial was to hunt a released demon in the very mountains they grew up in. Unfortunately, Diomedies witnessed the gruesome deaths of each of his fellow initiates. When the demon approached for its final kill, Diomedies did not back down. He charged with a basic spear, unable to kill the demon and yet showing no fear. One elder of the order noted his fearlessness and ordered the initiate to be pulled out, several of the Honorguard appeared to quickly kill the demon before pinning it down. Diomedies yelled at them, wanting to be the one that dealt the final blow. With a nod, the squad leader handed Diomedies his power sword. Quickly adjusting to the weight, Diomedies lifted the blade above his head before bringing it down to separate the demons head from its body. Only a year later, the young warrior was granted his enhancements and became a basic member of the Honorguard. After several campaigns, including two thrusts into Hell, Diomedies took command of the Honorguard with sponsoring from the very elder that had saved him. Diomedies progressed well after that, until a demonic incursions struck the headquarters of his order and he failed to reach it in time. For his failure he was banished, ordered to hunt and destroy a veseel for one of the four chaos 'gods.'