Fulgrim. Serabaas of the Qunari.

Name: Fulgrim
Species: Qunari Mage
Age: 25
Sexuality: Straight
Appearance: 10ft tall with a largely built body. Two small horns sprouting out from just behind his ears, his body covered in scars. Two shackles on each wrist with a metal chest harness with several chains hanging loose, a mask covering his face. Tattered shorts clinging to him. Barefoot most of the time. Silver locks of hair falling to shoulder length. His eyes glowing a soft gold.
Abilities: Fire and ice based offensive spells, small amounts of healing magic, spectral blade.
Gender: Male
Personality: cautious, slight aggression, rough on the outside but gentle on the inside
Past: Fulgrim was born into the Qunari empire a mage, upon discovering his abilities he was locked up with the rest of the mages. The Qunari kept him locked away to train, he eventually proved his control to the fellow mages who allowed him to apply for a military role. Upon making it into the military he was given his body cage with which the foolish Aavarad (commander) though to control him, after his first battle he broke down. His abilities had been used on innocent people, the Aavarad confronted him on his sudden break down with force. He tried to free himself from the grip of his superior but failed, soon resulting in him using a wall of flames. He incinerated the Aavarad almost immediately, the remains of his group branding him Serabaas (apostate, illegal mage, criminal mage, escaped mage) as he ran. He soon made his way to the mansion, hoping to escape from the Ben Hasrath. (Assassins and peacekeepers)