meet my brothers and kidnappers prt 2

Tyrene  pov

The smell of fresh pancakes and bacon was the first thing I smelled. No one ever cooks in Sunnyside orphanage. It smelled delicious. It something I only smelled when I walked past other people's houses usually there houses would have a big family at the table. They'd talk about there day and problems it something I used to dream of having.

I wounder who is cooking. It couldn't be mrs Rachelle since she can't even cook toast right. It most be one of the kids, but where did they get the food the fridge was usually empty.

I didn't want to worry bout it now. I snuggled deaper into the covers. They felt extremely warm and this pillow was radiating heat. i snuggled closer to the pillow. It started to vibrate and made this weird chuckling sound.

" my pillows broking. Someone fix it" I whined punching the pillow.

I heard a familiar chipmunk like laugh come from my pillow. I opened my eyes slightly and stared at the guy I was laying next too.

" before you start screa-" I cut him

"SCREAMING SCREAMING ARE YOU KIDDING ME IM GONNA HAVE A BF NINJA" I loudly stated

"a BF?" he questioned.

"IM GONNA HAVE A FUKIN BITCH FIT. IM BOUT TO KILL YOU. IM BOUT TO LOSE IT"I screamed jumping off the bed. He got up too. He was on the other side of the bed wearing nothing but boxers shorts. I looked down at what I was wearing, it was just a bra and girl boxer.

Scream

That's all I could do was scream.

" muhder muhder. Bloody hell im gonna freaking sucking murder someone. If I don't know what's going on in the next 5 seconds"  I said in a British accent.

" let me explain Tyrene"he tried to soothe.

I had a pillow aimed at his head." talk buster" I growled.

" I and the rest of the guys but one our your blood brothers." he started edging towards me .

"you are here cuz we want you back in our lives" he was a foot away.

I was gonna question the brother thing but up close we were similar. He was about my skin tone with my hazel eyes, he also had my both rondish and spare nose. He likeness was uncanble.

"your not going to throw that pillow at me right" he asked putting his hands up in defense.

I threw it at him any way" why am I freaking naked." I said trying to civor myself up.

" well its my bed and...... I like to cuddle" he shrugged his shoulders. I looked at him with the "nigga pleases" look.

"you can cuddle with clothes on" I said  coldly

" well now you got used to my body heat. And you didn't shiver once in your sleep." he said smirking. I wasn't in the mood to argue I was very hungry.

" any way is there a chance I could get some food."I asked

"nah we just gonna starve our sister to death" he sarcasticly stated. I playfully pouted, all of a sudden I was scooped off the floor into my brothers arms.

" put me down. I'm not dressed" I said playfully hitting him.

" its ok im not dressed either. We can be naked buddies"  he said still holding me.

" I don't  even know your name."I said

"oh where are my manner" he slapped his head in the process he dropped on my behind." my name is tycon" he reached bis hand for me to shake it. I shook his hand then skilled sweetly as I pulled him down with me. He landed with a loud thud.