the truth of the past

We were in a endless starring contest. I was just looking at them with a confused expression. They were glaring at eachother.

Tyrone pov

This isn't suppose to happen. I know this would backfire on me but why so soon. I just got her back.

Tyler pov

Well I don't think well be getting any closer to our sister. Just great fuck.

Tycon pov

This should be interesting

Tyan pov

She should never no what's going on.

Cayden pov

Bam we are all bout to feel Tyrene 's wrath.

Tyrene pov

Shit will get real.

Tyrone tried to sit me back down I stepped away from them. He looked shocked and a little upset. I fought the edge to run in his arms and make him tell me it was alright. It was a lie.

When I looked into his eyes I knew it was the truth.

" you killed his mate."I gulped. No one looked me in the eye but cayden nodded. The other looked and glared.

"no what im so fucking done. I'm gonna just go back to Delaware where I belong" I said throwing away my untouched food.

"that food looked good. Just shit now it's cold" I said walking out the door.

"wait" Tyrone called from behind me. I started running away he ran after me along with some other people. They weren't people I know they must be in the pack.

"get her get my mate back" he howled. Is alpha voice made me shiver but I was already out side. Fuck clothes I shiffted with them on it shreddd off of me.

Tycon - stop running. Tyrone is going mad.

Tyrene - why should he im not his mate.

Tyler- idk what's going on but he says you are his mate. We aren't meant to sure what's going on. Stop running.

Tyrene- I'll stop when I get away from here.

I was running full speed. It seemed as if someone was right behind me. This doesn't seem like im going to get out of this one. I turned around to face my persuer.

?- come home luna

Tyrene - I am not Luna for he is not my mate

??- why do u say that. He looks at you with such love and you look at him the same.

???-do you not love him.

do I love him. If I said no that be  lie. He helps me breathe he make me feel like I was suppose to never see him how did I ever live without him.

Tyrene - I do love him . But his mate is dead

?-did you let him explain

Tyrene - no.

??- maybe you should. Then u can leave

Tyrene - how do I get back.

??-turn back make a left. Go to a cqge that smells of sweetness. There should be clothes waiting

I was gonna turn back to ask who they were but they were gone. I starter to follow there defections toward the sweet smelling cave.