meet my brother and kidnappers

Tyrene pov

"are you gonna kill her" a voice in the background said.

I was to busy looking at the gun aimed at my head. I never really though this would be my death. I kinda thought I'd be hit by a car or drown since I cant can't. I never even got to pickpocket someone famous

"I can't kill her " he whispered.

" why not.are you going soft bro. Or do you wanna have some fu. With her first." a more gruff voice said.

I looked in disgust just kill me now. I rather die a virgin if this was my fate.

" she has our nose. She looks like momma" he said softly. One of the masked guys came from the crowd and went next to the boy holding the gun at me. He studied me for a while.

"he is right" he squeaked. The rest of the figures soone crowded around me. I felt uncomfortable I needed my space. I might be claustrophobic.

"space" I barked. They backed up from the command of my voice.

"what's your name kid" the light goice guy asked.

"Idk you tell me"I retorted

"how am I suppose to do that" he questioned

"you have a brain. Right?"  I said folding my arms. I saw him nod in response.

" then use it wisely. I know plenty of brain deads who'd love to use it" I plainly claimed.

I saw confusion wash over his eyes, then realization, and finally anger.

" who is the one with the gun hear"  he taunted.

" me of course"  I showed off my impressive biceps. " you can't get these on t.v" I said.

I started laughing at my own joke. The guy was laughing too. His laugh sounded like a lil chipmunk chewing on q gallon filled with hellium. I started laughing even harder.

" I like her. Can we keep her" he asked.

" im not a pet. I'm a human being you must treat me like one"I matofacly said.

" says who " the fake dep voice guy said.

," says me. I. And my self. Also says THE BADEST BIOTCH IN THE GLFUKING STORE..... HA HA HA HA TURNED YOUR WHOLE WORLD UP SIDE DOWN. THE BEST PICKPOCKETER IN TJE WORD ALSO... AKA ME MF" I was holding up one of there wallats.

" wtf how did she get my wallat. That is so freaking awesome. Can we keep her" so.e guy begged.

"I ain't no dame pet. And why you only got 3$ in your stupid wallet. This is worthless." I thew down the wallet and put the 3$ in my pocket.

" what is your name" the fake voice guy asked

" first of all turn fake deep voice off. Ain't no one got time for that. 2nd say some goddang please. I don't care if yall were gangster. I wouldn't care I yall our dog catchers manner are important"  I exclaimed putting my hands only hips.

" sorry ma'ma van you please say your name" he spoke softly

"kk my name is Tyrene. I don't got a last name since the orphanage never told me.

"tyrene" he repeated.

They gave each other exchange. It was like they were talking to themselves with there eyes.

" you wanna go for a drive." he asked

"wtf naw. That some pedophile bull. -" I was cut off.

"common we got candy" he said

I looked at them horrified. I started backing away slowly before I rushed out the door. I was about about a block down the street before I was tackled to the ground. They had me pinned to the ground by my wrist.

"let go you pycho path. I dont wanna be ganged banged. I have so much to live for. .... Like not dying"I started thrashing and kicking. This black suv drove up.

"HELP HELP HELP. RAPE NINJA RAPE NINJA. PLEASE DONT LEAVE ME HEAR TO DIE" I screamed into the night

Someone put the there hand on my mouth. I was being lifted into the car. No one came to help me. I was stuffed into the car and sat on someone's lap.

I tried to get out but they held me tightly by the waist.

" this is unbelievable. This is ridicules. I'm gonna freaking die" l scowled.

"we aren't gonna hurt you. Tyrene were yor family.

" I don't have a family. I have myself" I said

"we are your blood brothers. Well except cayden he is our family friend." the one who is holding me said.

" where are we going" I asked looking out the window

"to our house. Your gonna live with us" someone stated

" I will go no where. I don't know you or trust you. I'm getting out of here or sso help me I will scream" I claimed.

"you wouldn't ----" I cut him off.

I started screaming.

" Hand me that" was all I heard.

The person under me shifted a little. All of a sudden I felt something painful in my neck.

My screaming stopped, it started to get blurry. I tried with all my might to keep my eyes open. I wish my insomniac was working now when I really need it.

Before it went back I said" don't touch my filing money. I don't yall no----" I blacked out