school is shit

Tyrene

I haven't seen my brothers since that night. I had Tyrone's dad sign me up to school. It was a school for wolves and crap it aperently went to college.

It was the first day of school, I was in my room already ready. I've been up since 5'oclck in the morning, I always did this on the first day of school.... Well my first day of school everyone's been going im just new.

Fuck

Face palm

Uhhhh it was almost time to go. I could feel the others pacing around picking out what to wear. I was pacing thinking about what I would do, about that crazy chick in love with my boy, and I hope they got good food.

"Babe geeee-----" I stopped when he saw me. He started looking me up in down to the point I was blushing.

"oh god your so beautiful. How did I get someone like you my lil angel" he was stroking my hair.

I looked at him... And my jaw nearly dropped. He was looking mouthwatering. I couldn't look at him and id pribly embarrass myself. Just imagine what the other girls will do when they see him. I started to frown.

"why are you frowning"he asked looking at me.

"I bet those other girls will be trying to take you away from me. A bunch of better skinnier girls" I growled. He just shook his head and smiled at me.

"oh yeah those other sexier girls. Will surely try to holla won't they" he teased.

I started growling, he wouldn't cheat on me... Rite. The thought made me whimper.

" it they try they will die" i said hugging him. He is mine my mate no one can have him but me. RITE 

" don't worry your the only wolf for me. And everyone will know if you just let me mark you" he answered.

I told I didn't want to do it til I was married. I know yall like"bit he is your mate. Ya'll be together forever why marriage". Stop whinning I have morals I just want marriage before I get ya know swiped.

"where my ring at this finger looking bare" I swished my hips.

"why so you need marriage we are mates" he exclaimed.

"why does Baba and Jacob have one but we can't" I glared.

He glared down at me. His face was hard.

"im not Jacob. I am not Baba so don't expect a wedding"he started shaking.

"I have moral. I have emotions. I will let you mark after we get married"I screamed trying not to break tears of anger. 

"worst mate ever" he yelled walking out.

I started screaming and stomping. I Probly looked like a five year old who lost her teddy bear. "its not fair. " I screamed. I was on the floor rolling around pounding my fist on the floor.

"Tyrene its time toooo-----oh my what is goin on here" Baba had walked in on me. I stopped and looked up at her.

"no what nothing."I got up and walked past her downstairs. Tyrone was on the couch watching SpongeBob.when he saw me he got uo instantly.

"Tyrene. Please talk" he said

I'm the worst mate ever. What ever.

Tyrone pov

Grrr im so stupid.

My wolf wolf is pissed off at me.  Why didn't I just say id marry her im so stupid.

Face palm

She didn't even look at me the while time.she just got in the back of the car with Baba and was silent the whole ride.