title of your story

Tycon pov

The boys left not to long ago. It was just me and Tyrene sitting watching T.V. She put on some freaking twilight she is such a girl girl.

" this movie sucks" I say stuffing my face with popcorn.

" stop hating on tm Edward that sexy piece of supernatural" she say looking at the t.vm I could see spit coming out of my mouth.

" what about Jacob?" I asked.

"im scared of dogs especially wolves. And Jacob has too much muscle" she said. Her voice was slightly shaking as she said this. It seems that her phobia is much deeper.

"Ard you want something to eat cuz I can go for some food" I said laying back.

" yeah im kinda hungry" she yawned a little.

" good because your cooking" I smirked

"you drawlin.im the guess.... Hold up I don't trust you with fire" she got up and headed to the kitchen. I heard her wrestling with the kitchen stuff. I turned to the boxing channel.

" XIE DIE DIE. TAKE DOWN TAKE DOWN TAKE DOWN. KILL THEIS FULL-------  LETS HAVE THAT BITCH FALL OUT" I yelled at the t.v

Tyrene pov

I was looking at the fridge. I pulled out some ground beef, spices, and spaghetti with some suave. I started seasoning the groundbeef, then mending it with somegarlic helped.

" blh blah blah. I'm cooking.... I'm cooking.... This is so 1800... I'm cooking... I like Peter pan" I sung.

I heard Tycon yelling at the t.v from the living room. He was such a boy. I bet he was watching boxing. I looked out the window as I mended the meat. We were on the out skirt of the forests. I saw a pear of red eyes glaring back at me.

" Tycon there something out there" I said not taking my eyes off of it.

" GETTEM GETTEM. GO BEAT IT DOWN. NOT DONT LET EHM GWY AWAY" he replied back.

He has to be freaking crazy " are you kidding"

" NO IM SEROUS. GETTEM NOW. DO AS I SAY" he replied. I grabbed a frying pan, and started out.  I walked slowy towards the area, while the animal kept its eyes on me.

" Ok Ok my brother told me too.come chase you away. He is super weird. I just want you to go along" I waved the fry pan.

The animal seemed to be coming closer. I backed out of the area. The more I backed away the more it for closer.

Please let it be a cat please let it be a cat.

It jumped out. My breathe was caught in my throat it was a wolf. It was huge bigger then the ones at the zoo and those wolves eat steroids all day.

" oh god. Oh god. Oh god. Please be a nice wolf. I don't taste good." I fell on my behind. I didn't want to face away for a second. So I just stared at it and it at me. My mind was drwing blanks I couldn't think of what to do at all. I wanted to leave but my mind couldn't think of anything to do.

" Are you a boy. Or a girl. Howl for boy shakeand howl twice for girl" I was shaking as I said this. I hope tycon heard something. So he can help or call some animal control. I smirked in my mind at the thought.

The wolf started the growl at me. I was shaking even more. The wolf was shaking its head and gnashing its teeth.

" what are you doing here rouge" a voice in my head said. It didn't sound like any of my voices.

"who said that" I barly whispered.

" I did" the voice said " now who are you rouge"

" I don't know what that is" I thought back.