i forgive you

Tyrene pov

Class was a daze I didn't even listen to the girls talk or answer there questions about what's up with me and Tyrone.

Like ctfu my brothers spy on me, my mate is just..... Fuckin.... Complicated.

I was walking home I didn't even want to wait for a ride with Baba. I was like a block from the house. I was a little less angry I was even smirking a little.

"boop boo boop boo. I like cheetos" I sung. I Was grinning and spinning. I could feel the dye in my hair fading into my normal brown.

"a tornado flew to my pasta

It fucked with the meetballs

Then scrapped my pasta" I sung jumping up the stairs. I walked into the house to be almost chocked with a beat hug.

"wtf. No touchy" I pushed away. Tyrone looked like he been crying and super duper pissed.

"where have you been. I've been so worried its crazy" he said pulling into another possessive hug.

"I was worried" he snuggled in my neck. I could feel the heat rising in his body temperature.

"its ok im fine. Just be calm and don't worry. I love you ok" I cooed. His body started to relax and he was sniffing my hair.

"im sorry I got mad"I whispered letting a tear fall. O was angry I got mad over nothing.

"it was my fault. I should've been more considered with your morals then my needs and ego" he said kissing my fingers one by one.

*The next day

I was snuggling next to Tyrone he was warm like q bunny.

"what are you thinking" Tyrone asked stroking my hair.

"that we need to get ready for school" I said getting back. He pulled me back.

"I wanna stay and snuggle"he whinned. I loved the snuggling with him but I need to make amends with my my brothers and cayden. I just want it over with so we can all be friends.

"babe I have to we can do this later"I whined poking him. He sighed and let me go I walked away but not before he smaked my ass.

"perverT" I say getting dressed.

"you didn't say that before" he smirked.

"you mean when you tried to dry hump me. That is rape my nigga and I was yelling for her you perverted rapist" I said. I smirked and he stuck his tounge out. I laughed and headed downstairs.

"sponge bob krabby patty" I was laugh Watchin this is a commentary on my phone. I swear tre Melvin the hottest boy alive. Shhh don't tell Tyrone I said that though he'd tried to kill him.

mr slow poke finally made it down and we decided we'd take his car. I think I know why we don't let him drive he is a maniac. He was 2 mile over the limit plus10. This is crazy are we in some race I don't know bout. I was gripping the seats well before we got to school.

"you look tense" Tyrone commented as we parked.

"you drive like a maniac. This is crazy like wtf is going on crazy ninja" I screamed prying my nails from the seat.

"oh. Have a nice day" he smiled

This nigga is stupid. I'm not bout to start with him. I walked out and started strutting like a boss. I felt Tyrone snake around my waiste. I looked up at him lovingly he really did complete me.

other people were looking and gawking at me.

"what are you looking at?" I asked a girl.

"why is he with you. You couldn't be his mate you are way to ugly" she sneered. I felt heat rise to my cheeks this lil bitch is so bout to down. Hand was in a tight fist it was about to connect to those buck teeth when I was lifted.

"NO PUT ME DOWN. LET ME MAKE HER A EXAMPLE. HOW SHE GOT THE NERVE TO CALL ME UGLY WHEN SHE RELATED TO A BEAVER AND EVEN THEN DONT OWN UO YO HER. YOU GOT REAL OUCKY SOMEONE SAVED YOU CUZ I WOULD E KILLED YOU THEN AT YOU GRAVE ID GET A PET PUPPY LET HIM TAKE A NICE CREAMY SHIT ON YOUR GRAVE" I bellow I started kicking and thrashing.

"you are cute when your mad" Tyrone huskily whispered in my ear I shivered and stopped acting out. All these people were looking at me. I started waving.

"here we go" I was put down in front of mrs carols class.

"bye" I walked

I was turned around and Tyrone gave me the most passionate kiss ever known. It was a long kiss where we both fought for dominance. We pulled away breathless and breathing heabily.

"bye" and he left leaving me gawking wanting more. Stupid lovey dovey mate. I smorked and walked to class.

"morning mrs carol" I sung sitting down.

"morning Tyrene how are you " she spoke wiggling her eyebrows as if she was something. I instantly blushed as I thought to out in the hall way.

Mrs Chloe walked in slamming the door. Her eyes dawned right to me and she glared at me. I just looked at her innocently.

"you must be proud kissing other peoples mate" she sneered.

"you must love being a slut is that why you do it" I mocked pouting.

she was wearing shorts so short you can see her booty. She had a tube bra on and aalot if makeup. Oh god this girl need Jesus.

"he doesn't want you." she said

"I guess he really doesn't want you then"I was being calm. The class was full but everyone was to busy looking at us.

"but I had sex with him. He like it he claimed I was his mate" she taunted. I kept my face calm but on the inside I was panicing.

" that's what all the guys say and stupid hoes eat it up cuz they never had love. They don't love you hoes but it's nice for you to pretend ain't it" I said my eyes flashed black and I was giving her the coldest look possible.

She walked to her seat with her head down. Bitch that's what the fuck I thought. Shit bitch not about that life thug life.

"any way back to are lesson" she continued she looked warily.

Chloe  pov

She is so goin down. Like im the prettiest she wolf around so why Does Tyrone insist on having her as a mate. She isn't that pretty my boobs are bigger and my pussy sqeaky no matter how many nigga run over it.

Author -  fishay fishay

Fuck you. I'm fresh like a lemon. Feel the citrus

author- I cam kill your ass right not. Now continue with the plot biotch. Before that metor comes down and kills you and your ass alone.

like I was saying that Tyrene wants to take what is rightfully mine. I can easily get her kidnapped by vampires. Let them keep her as a pet, Tyrone will become lonesome and realize he needs me boom bam im new alpha bitch.

My plan is perfect I just need to consult some vampire I befriended this summer. If you get my vibe.

"you really are a hoe" author points.

"proud of it" I sneer.

Tyrene pov

So tycon and cayden kept loking at me then at eachother. Looking like to guilty puppies smh. Wolf humor.

Are they gonna apologize or am I gonna have be the problem solver.