lets start over./ plan brew

So depressed got no comments.

Tyrene pov

So through out the day I've walked past my brothers and they've looked at me all guilty like. It was lunch time I was walking towards the table with the girls, but I stopped. I stopped right in the middle of the lunch room and walked towards the table across the room. This was shitty I had no idea what was happening but I had no control of it.

I was gripping my food hard ass shit I didn't want to drop it. They was serving cheeseburgers and fries that the jawn though.

I sat down at a table surrounded by my brothers cayden and some girls at the way end of the table..

Super awks. I wanted to get up but my body wouldn't let me.

"wonderful weather we are having" I examined turn a dodge the intense daggers im receiving.

" uhm yeah. Who is this chick tymiereeee pooo" some girl whined. She was a light brown with blond hair. She was in short clothes and didn't have the body for it.

"bitch who tf is you..... Omg tymiereeee poooo" I started laughing my ass off. This must be his girlfriend tymier had this badass blush on.

"yeah tycoooon who this bitch." the other chirped. She was mousy with a pudgy face man like eybrows and big but lil chest. Interesting.

"none ya damn bissniess u no nipple having bitches. Shit did I say shit to yall when I got here no tf I didn't. I just wanted my mf burger and god damn fries you anorexic bitches. How DF you got some damn salad its just lecctus you don't even got tomatoes or some fuvking chicken. You small as shit you got no titties or ass. You juatweird looking with just some ass and a flat chest. Now that u got me rucking mad I don't feel like eating" I saw cayden reach for my food " bitch get ya hand off my shit or I will jump over the table and repay my debt to u and break your fucking jaw see how u like not eating apples, gummy bears I got to suck on candy. So touch me or my belongings again your ass is grade. Your ass is mine I will kill you slowly then I will kill ya teeth. And take ya wallat ya broke ass only got 45$" I threw the wallat at him.

I tried to get up but once again stuck.

"no what we'll leave. Call us when she is gone" the mouse chick said and they both walked away.

I rolled my eyes and turned back to the guys.

what's going on" it was Tyrone

"my brothers are harassing me" I said my anger rising

"give me a second"he threatened

I looked back at them.

"why am I here" I asked

"you first cayden" tyan nudged.

cayden looks down. He glared at his feet.

"sorry" he mumbled. You gotta be joking me. He broke my jaw and that's his fuvking apologize. I glared.

"ARE YOU..... THATS AND APOLOGY YOU BROKE MY JAW" I said my voice rising.

"shut up you had it coming. You were being a hoe sleeping around with another pack alpha. Then you claim he is you mate to cover it up. " he smeered. My fist were clentch my teeth gritted. I bounced up ready to attack, but someone held me back.

"should've known " the person whispered. My heart fluttered and I knew it was Tyrone. He sat me down on his lap and I snuggled closer to him breathings in his scent.

"are you ok" he asked stroking my hair. I nodded

" what's this all about cayden" Tyrone growled. I looked up at cayden he was glaring at us.

" I am sorry that one of my member claims to be your mate. We will gladly take away her home thanks for minding her stupidity" cayden said calmly.

I heard Tyrone growl holding me even closer to my chest.

"I'll have you know she is my mate. She is not stupid and its taking me every self control in my body not to kill you for breaking her jaw. Do you know how hard it is to get raw meat out of there. Then you father bit her, what and asshole she has meat craving in human form" he glared. Cayden looked guilty as ever.

"so she is your mate" Tyler asked he looked shock.

"yes and I love her more then life" he said.

" that isn't possible" Tyan said.

I looked at them confused. Tyrone gripped me tighter.

"what do you mean" I asked looking at Tyrone. He wouldn't looks me in the eye he looked straight at the boys.

"because we killed his mate 50 years ago" Tycon said.

"then why do I feel this way with him?....... You killed her?......... 50 fucking years ago?" I stood up looking at them.

Super short but some what interesting. Comment