My mate/ my friend

Recap

" I wanted to see if she is my mate"  cayden said

"Is she" Tyan

"is she?" tycon ased from the basement

"she -------------"

Tyrene pov

I was sneaking down the stairs. The guys were talking about some thing called a mate. I guess they don't know that I know it means friends duh.

"well is she the suspence is murder" Tyler said.

" No she isn't"  cayden said.

Oh so we aren't friends. Oh well im freaking hungry I had this dream that I turned into a wolf. I walked down the stairs and glided past the boys who were giving me questionable looks. I startedhumming a strange tune and walked outside.

" come here little bunny. Come here" I cooed. A white rabit came from behind a bush. It sat right in my lap I looked at it adoringly. it looked at me I picked up by the neck it looked a little confused then my teeth formed out of my mouth they were sharp and gleaming.

Now my bunny was scared I smirked as I ripped the head off and devoured tht rest. Occasionally spit out the bones.

 poor bunny

" it was gonna get hurt any way at least it's out of misery" Andrea soothed.

I felt alot better and got up to go inside. I was shocked to see my brothers gaping at me. I so cayden looking a little sacred, just like I thought I was a freak. I just looks at them innocently.

" good morning" I sung. I walked pass them into the livingroom to watch some t.v. Sadly the first thing that came on was twilight .

" uhhhh I hate this movie. Edward is such an ass" I said.

" told you so" tycon chided sitting next to me.

" shush the only reason I say that is because fnthis crazy dream" I exasperated.

" do tell baby sis do tell" he pushed on.

" it starts when I kiss cayden-------"

" you kissed cayden no way" be gasped. I giggled a d nodded.

" yes then he walks away from like I was a tool the------" I say

" he walked out on you" he gasped.

"yeah so I got angrey and ran into our woods. Then I turned into a wolf" I continued.

" woah just woah" he said

He must think im a idiot. I know that wasn't a dream im bout to play along though.

" I got lost. Then started to hear things" I said in a creep voice.

" like what" he sounded spooked

" they told me to kill someone. They said to rip there head out and bury their bodies in a lake not to far down." I spoke like a zombie.

Tycon looks completely scared I looked to see the rest of the guys a deadly pale the same as tycon.

"who did it tell you to kill" cayden asked his face calm.

I gave the a sweet smile and stood up. I narrowed my eyes slightly " it told me to kill my NO GOOD BROTHERS FOR NOT MENCHING THAT WE TURN INTO WOLVES. THEN FOR SOMEW REASON THINK THAT I THOUGHT IT WAS A DREAM. I WAS IN THE SAME SHIRT TYCON GAVE ME . IM NOT A IDIOT. I AM NOT FRAGILE IM FUCKING BIPOLAR. NOW I HAVE EVERY NERVE IN MY BODY TELLING ME TO EBERYONES ASS WHERE THEY STAND. IM GONNE TURN YOUR BONES INTO DOG TREAT. THEN KILL YOU SLOWLY AND PAINFULLY.THEN AT YOUR FUNERAL IM GONNA BRING YOU TO LIFE...... SOOOOOOOO.... I CAN KILL YOUR ASS AGAIN. THAT N IM GONNA BYE MYSELF A DOG SO IT CAN TAKE A NICE CREAMY WARM SHIT ON ALL OF YOUR GRAVES"  I said.