Chapter 14

Harry hears the familiar footsteps coming up behind him, but before he can say anything, Zayn is already hugging him from behind, hooking his chin on Harry's shoulder and wrapping his hands around Harry's waist, patting Harry's stomach gently.

"What are you doing?" Zayn's voice is deep, heavy with sleep and Harry feels himself shivers slightly as he can feel Zayn's breath fanning near his face.

"Preparing food for oli." Harry replies. He feels the hands on his stomach tightens, before Zayn turns him around.

"Oli?" Zayn asks, raising his eyebrows in confusion, before leaning forward to steal a kiss on Harry's lips. It's their ritual, to give each other a morning kiss the first thing in the morning. And even though Harry had given his kiss to Zayn when he woke up earlier, well who's counting?

Harry nods, grinning when they pull away. "The bunny. Olivia-rose is just a mouthful, so I shortened it to Oli," he tells Zayn.

Zayn chuckle, shaking his head fondly at Harry. "Does Safaa know that?"

Harry shrugs. "What Safaa doesn't know won't hurt her" he says cheekily, before turning around to finish what he was doing earlier.

Harry was babysitting Safaa bunny while she was on holiday with the rest of the Malik and Styles family.

Zayn hooks his chin over Harry's shoulder again, and from the corner of his eyes, Harry can see Zayn's pout. "What?" He asks, tilting his head slightly to his left.

"I feel like you're spoiling Oli more than me," Zayn pouts.

Harry blinks his eyes. Once. Twice. And then he laughs. "Are you telling me that you're jealous of a bunny, Mr. Zayn Malik?" He teases, and it earns him a little pinch on his stomach, making him yelp.

Zayn shrugs. "Yeah. I mean, you're always preparing her food. You take your bath with her. Sometimes I catch you sleeping with her," he says, pouting exaggeratingly.

Harry laughs, shifting his body until he turns around to face Zayn again. "Okay, first of all. I always cook for you. Second of all, we do take bath together. Did you forget about last night? And third, I'm only sleeping with her when you're not home, and I need something to cuddle."

Zayn's pout dissolves into a grin, before he pulls Harry closer towards him, kissing Harry's nose gently. "I know, babe. I was just teasing you," he says. "But Haz, sometimes I can hear you baby-talking to her too," he adds.

Harry freezes, his cheeks suddenly feeling hot and he averts his eyes from Zayn's. Harry shifts his feet nervously, before pulling away from Zayn's grip. Noticing his change of demeanor, Zayn raises his eyebrows. "Harry?" Zayn calls out. "Did I say something wrong?"

Harry shakes his head, "Nothing," he mumbles under his breath, before grabbing the small plate from the counter. "I'm just going to feed Oli," he says, not giving Zayn a chance to say anything before he flees out of the kitchen.

Of course, being in relationship for so long, Zayn knows that there is something wrong, and Harry doesn't even surprise when he feels Zayn's presence beside him as he's feeding Oli.

"Harry-," Zayn calls out gently, and Harry sighs.

Zayn grabs Harry's chin, forcing Harry to face him properly. "What's wrong?" He asks again, and Harry feels guilty when he sees the frown on Zayn's expression.

"Nothing's wrong."

"Harry."

Harry shakes his head. "Seriously. Nothing's wrong. It's just-," he trails off.

"Just what?"

"Do you think it's weird?" Harry asks

Zayn's frowns at him "I don't think it's weird" He says, before he adds. "I'm just concerned, considering everything that's happened"