Maybe he is not that cold?

Sunday was so sunny and I was waiting for YunRea in the park. She went to buy us coffee and some snacks. We had free day from school. 

My first week passed so fast and everything was new and exciting. I liked my new school and classmates,even got few new friends. 

YunRea's father was nice to me and thankful because I came to live with them. He was worried about her being alone. I talked to him about my wish to find a job, even tho he said I don't need to worry  about tha, he respected my wish and promised to help me.

With those thoughts on my mind I didn't notice that somebody was watching me from across the street. It was some guy dressed all black but when I turned my head in that way he disappeared in the crowd.I stand up in surprise. Something told me it was him-guy from the train- my black savior.

-Here comes coffee-YunRea were holding two paper cups, but she was not alone.Boy with black hair and small eyes was smiling at me.

-This is my good friend YunJin and this is HyeMin-she introduced us and we bowed to each other.

-Nice to finally meet you hyeMin-sshi! YunRea always talked the best about you.

-Because she is like a sister to me and I love her very much!- He smiled- We also know each other for so long- YunRea nodded-That is true! I think we met in kindergarden.

We sat on the bench drinking coffee and I enjoyed listening their funny storys from childhood. YunJin semed like a nice person and he was always smiling. He had round face,small eyes and thin lips, but when he smiled he looked cute. His jokes were so funny and I laughed so hard.

From time to time I was looking across the street . Maybe that was just my imagination and probably I will never see him again but deep down in my heart I kept a small hope. When I turned my head my eyes met YunJin's eyes, he had strange look but he quickly looked away and I didn't pay much attention to that at the time.

-Let's go to amusement park- YunRea suggested and we yelled -Yes!!!Good idea! Kaja!! That was my first time wisiting amusement park and I smiled like a kid "kiddo"- suddenly that word echoed in my head. June called me "kiddo"! I shook my head to chase that thought- Don't wish to think about him! This past few days I didn't saw him, but somehow in a situations when I least expected sudden thought about him appeared in my mind.I felt strange in his presence and those feelings kinda frightened me.- Hey HyeMin where did you go I was talking to you?!-YunRea was yelling at my ear- Ah sorry I just space out for a second-smile was on my face- I want to try all those things!!-I was pointing at the stand with sweets and cotton candy. They both laughed- Left something for us will ya!!

With hands full of sweets we had it to pirate ship- Let's swing on this I want to fly high!!-I pulled YunRea and YunJin followed us. It was so fun and scary at the same time. After pirate ship we tried so many other fun things and ended up im the mirror house.We laughed so hard to ourselves and YunJin's jokes as adding made my stomache hurt from laugh.It was the best day in my life!

Us three ended at YunReas apartment drinking hot chocolate and listening music. YunJin was telling me some story from school when somebody rang on the door. It was June and he said "Hi" before  he sat on the couch. His presence changed the atmosphere in the room. We still talked and laughed but everything became awkward. I'm not sure why but I felt tensed when he was around. That confused me because he didn't say anything bad, on the contrary he was smiling all the time sharing with us some funny situations his being through. In one moment i looked at him and caught strange look in his eyes but he looked away so I was not sure did I saw that right.- What is with those boys looking at me like that?- That question stayed in my mind for a long time.

For some point we talked about music and singing and YunRea mention that June sings and has very powerful voice. For me singing and June was two incopatible things. I just couldn't imagine him singing, especially not nice romantis songs. YunJin said how much he likes music and YunRea asked him to play something for us on piano. He was glad to and he played few familiar songs. Atmosphere was once again relaxed and I enjoyed it so much. 

I came closer to YunJin and leaned on the piano. He started to sing with smile on his face. I was looking at him thinking how cute he is. His eyes were small but he had that soft look and when he was smiling he looked kinda attractive. His voice was not the greatest but still decent.

YunRea was singing along with him while collecting plates and empty soda cans- Hey June could you sing something for us?- She asked him suddenly holding big tray in one hand and more glasses in other. He looked so arogant and probably wanted to say "no" when YunRea drop tray from her hand. Loud sound scared me and I looked at her. She bend over collecting broken glass- Don't touch that you can cut....-June tried to warn her but it was to late. She already cut her finger. He quickly pull off that sharp peace of glass and led her to the bathroom to was her hand first. I was watching the whole scene and was really surprised how was he reacted. He had worried look on his face and that was new for me. I guess he has feelings afterall .

June put some bandage on her finger and smiled at her- Now it's better, be careful next time ok!- She nodded- I'm sorry I wasn't thinking... - He ruffled her hair- Always on the run.- Then he cleaned up that mess not letting me to help him- Just let me do it ok !- I sat beside YunRea and hug her- Are you ok? You look a little pale- She smiled a little -Yes I'll be fine it's nothing.- I knew she can't stand the blood but June reacted so fast so she couldn't see anything. YunJin came too and was standing there beside her looking kinda lost- I think it's better if we leave you now so you can rest... - He said quietly and took his jacked. I led him to the door and he smiled at me- It was nice meeting you HyeMin- I smiled too -Yes this was the best day in my life thanks to you and YunRea.- He was standing next to me looking into my eyes,then he tuck hair behind my ear- Good night HyeMin have a nice dreams.- I lowered my eyes little surprised. He waved at me and went outside. I locked back the door and went to livingroom. YunRea and June were laughing outloud- June was talking about his friends, they are such dorks OMG I always laugh at them.- What friends?- I asked standing in front of them- just some guys I know- June answered quickly and turned to YunRea- You better go and get some sleep don't make me worry again.- She nodded and headed to her room.- Good night guys see ya this day was such a great day!

When she closed her door it was just June and me. He was still sitting all relaxed without attention to leave. I folded my hands looking at him. He smiled sarcastically- Are you even a girl? how can you stand like that with folded hands wearing... that... - He eyed me from head to toes- I felt how my blood presure is rising up, he was so annoying and with no good manners- I was at amusement park with my friends and I like to wear confortable clothes and why do you care anyway?! We can't all be fashionistas with expensive clothes!- My voice become little louder at the end eyeing him.

He stand up and stood in front of me with all his hights. I looked so small comparing to him, my hear barely could touch his chin. Our eyes met when he lowered his head- I'm not saying you need to wear expencive clothes just to put some efforts in finding some decent  peaces.- My mouth opened and I was about to answer him but he just turned his back and left the apartment. I just stood there with all my anger holded inside- What the hell he think he is ?!!!- Turning on my heel I marched to my room and on the way met my reflection in the mirror. My figure was fine but wearing confy clothes and baggy pants made me look fat. My brown hair was put in a ponytail high on my head. Even tho my skin was flawless a little make up could do no harm. I left a sigh hating to admit that June was right. Shrooking my shoulders and turning off the lights I went to bed. Moon was shining bright through my window lighting up my whole room. My sleepy eyes start closing when I felt like lying in someones arms. It was that boy from the train, my black savior and his lips were about to kiss me once again... I opened my eyes and sat on the bed realising that all was just a dream. I laid back closing my eyes- I know I'll see you again I just know that...

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

A/N : Hi guys I finally uploaded new chapter and I apologise for keep you waiting. I hope you like this chapter please vote and comment . Luv ya all <3