| Waking Up |

C A M E R O N - Cameron always wakes up to your peaceful snoring. Yes it's loud but not too loud. But it's all okay because he wakes you up sometimes too.

A A R O N - Aaron wakes up smiling to the thought of you being in his arms. He couldn't wish for a better way to wake up.

T A Y L O R - Taylor wakes up holding your waist and smelling the faint smell of vanilla. There also is no blankets on you because neither of you can handle them.

M A T T - He wakes up to your mess of hair gently sleeping on his pillow that you stole from him. He smiles and takes your pillow and cuddles up to you.

J A C K J - Jack wakes up to you guys in the most awkward positions. One time you were on top of him and his arm was behind his back.

J A C K G - Jack likes to wake up to the peace and quite. But making his mornings even more peaceful is your slumbering face. He likes to place his hand on your cheek and admire you.

H A Y E S - Hayes wakes up to the average movie scene where there are feathers everywhere. Either you two went hard the night before or Zan got the pillows again.

N A S H - Nash wakes up to your beautiful face sleeping. He likes to gently kiss your face not wanting you to wake up because he enjoys the view so much.

S H A W N - The first thing Shawn sees when he wakes up is your head full of hair. Considering you both sleep the same way. He just snuggles his head back into your neck.