| How You Breakup Pt 2 |

{The boys would never do this.}

N A S H - Nash was gone a lot and he never seemed to be home. When he was home he never seemed to have time to spend with you. It really was sad. You finally had to say something, so you drove over to Nash's house. "Hey babe how's it... What's wrong?" Nash said. "We need to talk." You whispered, because if you talked any louder you would most likely cry. You guys sat down on his couch, he told Cameron to leave the room so you guys could have privacy. "Nash I just can't do this anymore, I know you said when we first meet this was going to be really hard but... It's harder than I expected. I never get to see you anymore." You almost cried. Nash tried to pull you into a hug but you wouldn't let him. "That's not really helping either." You said pushing away from his strong body. "What am I supposed to do? Just let you leave? No that isn't going to happen. I can't just let you leave, we can work this out or something." He pleaded. "There's nothing wrong with you or us. I still love you as much as I did two months ago, but now that your gone it kinda gets hard. I try to bare with it but... I can't anymore. I love you Nash Grier, but we have to end this." You said as you got up and left, leaving a confused and sad Nash for Cameron to take care of.

C A R T E R - You had just got back to yours and Carter's house after shopping. You unlock the door to see Carter kissing another girl. You gasped "Carter what the hell?" They stopped kissing. "(Y/N), you weren't supposed to be home yet." Carter said. The girl he was kissing slapped him and walked out the door. "(Y/N), don't leave please she meant nothing. Honest." He yelled. "Carter I don't know if I can trust you anymore." You said as you walked out the door leaving Carter behind.

J A C K G - Lately you have been getting a lot of hate, being Jack Gilinsky's girlfriend and all. It was never easy and you couldn't just ignore it. Jack came into your shared bedroom and saw you crying. "(Y/N) what's wrong?" He asked. "The hate, its really bad." You said as you showed him the tweets on your phone. "You just have to ignore it. It will go away." Jack said. "No it won't just go away, it will never just go away. Unless... I would hate to think about this but I think it's time. We need to break up. I love you Jack but I cannot do this anymore." You said as you gave jack a kiss on the cheek, and walked out the door.

M A T T - Matt and you have been through everything together, from being best friends all the way to lovers. (I didn't know what else to call them.) Lately your relationship has been going down hill. Nothing has been happening. "Matt?" You said. "Ya." He answered "Where is our relationship going?" You asked. "What do you mean?" He asked. "Like where is this going?" You said. "Wherever it goes I guess." He answered "Oh, well we haven't really been going anywhere. Like the spark, for me, is still there but it's going nowhere." You said. "I have been thinking the same thing, I mean I love you like there is no other but, it's not going anywhere." He said. "Do you wanna end it?" You asked. "For right now I guess, we should see other people and if we can't find someone we love like each other then we could go back. I'm also sorry about all the fans and how hard they have always been to you. It almost makes it seem not worth it." He said. "I agree, and it was worth it I mean I wouldn't trade the year with you for anything." You said. You both said goodbye and went your separate ways. But remained friends.

J A C K J - You and Jack where at a party, someone (Cameron) suggested Truth or Dare. You and jack where playing it for about 15 minutes when it came to you. "(Y/N), Truth or Dare?" Taylor asked. "Dare." You replied. "I dare you to... kiss Nash for 5 seconds." You looked at Jack he just looked away. You went in and kissed him. 1..2...3...4...5..6.. "What the hell?" Jack asked pushing you two away. Nash kept kissing you longer than 5 seconds. "You looked like you enjoyed that, (Y/N)." Jack yelled. "Well I know I sure did." Nash said. "Shut up Nash!" You both yelled. "I didn't enjoy it!" You told jack. "Well that's a bit harsh." Nash said. "Shut up Nash!" You both yelled again. "It lasted more than 5 seconds more like 10!" Jack said. "Jack it was 6 seconds don't over exaggerate things." You said "Whatever (Y/N)." Jack yelled. "You know what I'm DONE jack just DONE!" You said. "I'm done too we are over." Jack said "Fine" You said walking away angry. "Fine." Jack said walking the other way. "Well damn." Carter said.