The Announcement

Heyy people....soo....i hope you like the 2nd chapter of my book!

__________________________________________________________________________________

Chapter 2

Jess P.O.V

I can't believe that Alice found me making out with Keith! I'm just so ashamed! I wan't to say sorry and all that but I'm worried about how she will react because she gets really angry if I don't tell her something... and I'm afraid she will tell Josh. And then maybey Josh will break up with me!!!

I was walking into the caferteria when I spotted Josh sitting over with Alice and his friends. Just then my hands started to get all sweaty as I walked over to them. I smiled wealky at Alice and Josh to try see what reaction would be on their faces. After a minute or two I gave up and asked if I could talk to Josh and Alice privately.

"Hey guys...um could I please borrow Josh and Alice for a sec?"

"Yea sure." One of the boys answered.

"Thanks."

 "What do you want Jess?" Alice said sounding annoyed.

 "I just wanted to say sorry for keeping it a secret for so long." I replied with a sad look on my face then Josh said something just before I could start another sentence. "Wait. What are you guys talking about?" I couldn't find the right words to say so I told him that i've been seeing another guy behind his back. "Well....I've sorta...I've been seeing another guy behind your back Josh and I'm really sorry about that. I totally understand if you want to break up with me because I did some things that I shoudn't have done." I replied with tears in my eyes.

"WHAT? YOUV'E BEEN CHEATING ON ME? I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU JESS! AFTER 1 YEAR OF DATING YOU JUST GO OFF WITH ANOTHER GUY WITHOUT TELLING ME?!?!"

 "I need to-"

Josh cut me off before I could finish my sentence. " YOU NEED TO WHAT JESS? ARE YOU GOING TO TELL ME THAT THERES MORE TO THE STORY? HUH?"

I replied with tears running down all over my face. "I need to tell you that....I-I h-haven't just s-started g-going off with a-another g-guy." I waited for a moment before Josh replied. "WY? WHY DID YOU DO THIS...I TRUSTED YOU...REMEMBER THAT NIGHT? WHEN WE WERE EATING DINNER TOGETHER AT MY PLACE? AND YOU SAID THAT YOU'LL PROMISE TO TELL ME EVERYTHING ONLY IF I'D PROMISE YOU BACK? REMEMBER? WHAT HAPPENED TO THAT PROMISE JESS? WHAT HAPPENED?" I coul hear the anger in his voice. So I just replied "I don't k-know Josh and I-I'm r-really s-sorry." I sobbed but it didn't make a difference. "WELL .....ALL I WANT TO KNOW IS....WHY YOU DID THIS, WHY YOU LET IT GO ON, WHAT HAPPENED TO THE OLD, FUNNY, LOVING JESS THAT I LOVED AND LASTLY...IF YOU REALLY LOVE ME...UNTIL THEN OUR RELATIONSHIP IS OVER....TELL ME IF YOU WAN'T TO GET TOGETHER AGAIN ONCE YOUV'E FIGURED OUT THE ANSWERS TO MY QUESTIONS....LETS GO ALICE....SHE DOESN'T DESERVE US RIGHT NOW." With that they left me to cry.

I knew that everybody was watching, but I didn't care about that right now. All I know is that Josh Smith just announced that our relationship was over.

I can't believe it's over! I can't believe Josh Smith just broke up with me!!!

I just can't. But what I really need to do right now is find out the answers to Josh's questions.

I knew it was going to end that way. I just did.

I never thought that it was this hard to find answers. I mean don't you just think for a little bit then you find the answers? I guess not.

Josh's P.O.V

I did what I had to do. She did the wrong thing and kept it a secret all along. I did because the Jess I thought I knew was a fake. A liar and a cheater. I wonder what her answers are to my questions? Maybey she doesn't love me...maybey she doesn't care.

Then I had the perfect plan so she can get a taste of her own medicine.

_ The next day _ ( Still Josh's P.O.V )

I woke up knowing how I was going to get Jess back for what she did to me. I was going to hook up with a random girl, walk her to class, pass Jess and give the girl a big 2 minute sloppy kiss. I know it was a bit overboard but I would do it anyway. Just so Jess knows how I feel.

I was walking down the hallway waiting for the perfect girl to hook up with.Then I saw her. The perfect girl. I grabbed her arm and she let out a little squeak as I took her somewhere. Then I looked her in the eyes and kissed her. It wasn't a long kiss....just a peck on the lips. Anyways she seemed to enjoy that so I asked her if she wanted me to walk her to class. She obviously happily agreed and we started walking hand in hand grinning like freaks. Of course I was fake smiling, since she wasn't as hot as Jess or anything, but she was alright.

After we reached her classroom I saw Jess was walking down the hallway so I gave Krissy a big sloppy kiss. Jess saw us and I knew it hurt her feelings but I kept on going on. Krissy wouldn't let go of me so I pulled away and said "That was cool, see you at lunch?" "Sure!" She said back still stunned that I made out with her. After that I walked down the hallway and into the classroom.

" Hey Josh come sit over here." Said one of the cheerleaders. "Hey Josh, how you going?" "Uhhh....good?" "So I hear you broke up with Jess. Is that true?" "Yeah its true." I replied feeling a bit guilty that Jess saw me kissing Krissy. " Are you free tonight Josh?" Asked another cheerleader. " Uhhhh....actually I've already got a girlfriend." "But didn't you just say you broke up with head cheerleader Jess?" "Yeah I did break up with her." Jeez these cheerleaders are sure dumb. Right before one of them could speak Amanda Brown, another cheerleader and a friend of mine and Alice's sat down right next to me. "Hey Josh." "Hey Amanda." I took one glance at the other cheerleaders and saw envious looks in their eyes. How funny.

 Amanda's P.O.V

Time passed by quickly and of course no one listened to the teachers lecture. The bell rang and everyone jumped out of their seats and rushed out of the door. I was waiting for Josh when he suddenly said "Hey Amanda did you know I've got a new girlfriend?" "Uh...no." "Well her name is Krissy and shes in year 12 aswell." He said matter-of-factly. "Wow." You see I used to have a teeny tiny crush on Josh...ok a really big crush on him....and even though I don't like him anymore and even though I've got a boyfriend already he still teases me just 'coz he thinks I still like him.

What a douche.

____________________________________________________________________

Hello again guys....so how did you like that chappie guys?

Please comment, vote and tell all your friends about wattpad!

<3<3<3<3<3<3

P.S The characters in this book are most of my friends. Luv ya guys! <3 And also please comment and tell me if my chapters are too short! thx<3

Vivi-Anna XD