The Question

Hi I hope you like my third chapter of my book! Oh and plz read the first chapter all the way to the third again because I added some more paragrahs. <3

________________________________________________________________________________

Chapter 3

Krissy's P.O.V

I'm going to ask him out. I have to before I chicken out. But I don't wanna embarrass myself in front of everyone. What if I'm not good enough for him? I mean hes like one of the most popular guys in the whole school for goodness sake! Should I? Or shouldn't I? I don't know. Omg shut up brain. I need time to think. Freakin hell I'll just ask him already. I was practicing how I was going to ask Josh out when I was getting my books out of my locker when someone suddenly wrapped their arms around my waist and whispered in my ear "Hello beautiful." He said. I turned around to face whoever said that to me only to find out that it was Josh. "Hey Josh." "So are you free tonight?" He asked blushing a little. Awwww hes soooo cute when he blushes. "Uhhh ..yea I think so why?" "Great! I'll pick you up at seven ok?" "Yeah sure sounds good." OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG. JOSH SMITH JUST ASKED ME OUT!!!

(After school Krissy's P.O.V)

It's six o'clock and I still haven't figured out what to wear. Usually I would have had my perfect outfit placed on my bed neatly and I wouldv'e been about to start doing my hair and make-up. After around another 10 minutes I found my outfit. It was simple but still nice and not too fancy. I was going to wear a checked skirt reaching a little bit above my knees around mid thigh with a nice white singlet with a nice cardigan and for the shoes I was going to wear some comfortable ballet flats. Now I need to figure out what hairstyle I was going to do.

After 20 minutes of doing my hair and making it look right so it matched my outfit I was onto my make-up. I decided not to put too much make-up on since that would make me look like a fake so I put some mascara on, some foundation, some shiny lip gloss and some blush. That should do it.

At exactly seven o'clock Josh pulled up into the drive way and got out of the car looking incredibaly smoking hot. He was walking over to my door and since the door was open he caught me checking him out and smirked and I blushed. "You look beautiful tonight." He said softly and I blushed again. "And you look extremely hot." "Why thank you." "Your welcome." "Should we go?" "Yeah."

We drove into the city and Josh parked his really expensive car in the parking lot. He got out of the car first and whle I was reaching for my purse came over to the other side of the car and opened the door for me. I looked up at him and smiled. Could this guy get any sweeter? "Thank you." "Your welcome." I smiled the whole way while we were walking and asked him "Where are we going?" "Were going somewhere you'll love...but I'm not going to tell you coz its a suprise." "Fine."

We suddenly stopped and I looked around to see where we were. We were infront of a hotel!! Did he book us in for the night? "Uhh...Josh did you book us in for the night?" I asked. "Yeah...do you have a problem with that? Coz if you do then we could always just go eat, take a walk then I'll drive you back home?" "No it's fine...I was just curious thats all." "Ok good."

We ate at one of the fanciest resturaunts in town and took a walk along the road afterwards. We stopped in front of the ice-cream shop to buy some ice-creams and kept walking and talking until Josh asked "Do you want to go back to the hotel now?" "Yeah sure." After another 15 minutes or so we reached the car. Josh opened the car door for me again and I got in smiling like a dork that just got 100% on a test or something. "Thanks" "Your welcome." We looked into eachothers eyes for a few silent minutes and as we leaned in, his face just inches away from mine, his lips went crashing down on mine. After a few minutes he asked "Hotel now?" He asked impatiently and I nodded.

We walked up the stairs to our room and he pushed me against the door. He kissed me again and I felt my arms snake around his neck pulling me closer to him until there were no spaces between our bodies. He kicked open the door without breaking the kiss and layed me on the bed. He broke the kiss and asked "Are you sure you want to do this?" "I nodded."

I woke up with Josh's arms around me. I flashed back to the memory of last night and smiled. It was a magical night last night and I am going to remember it until I die.

Josh suddenly woke up and smiled. "Hey honey." "Hey."

He kissed my neck and got out of bed. "I'm going to make breakfast ok?" "Ok" 

________________________________________________________________________________

Soo...I hope its not that short like last time. <3

Vivi-Anna