Chapter 7

awww sorry guys this is going to be short because i have to do my projects so i hope u like it! and im writing on my ipod so plz point out mistakes! And when i say short i mean short!!!!

****

Chapter 7

Alice pov

"Yes ." I replied. "Okay." We dordled the way back to the car while talking, teasing, and goofing around. Tonight had been the BEST NIGHT EVER!!!! We arrived at the car and Sam opened the car door for me. " Thanks...I think I could get used to this!" He chukled and said" Well my parents always told me to be a gentlemen with all ladies no matter what ." "Awww!" I cooed and he just smirked.

He drove me to my house and walked me to my door. "Thanks Sam... I had a great time." "No problems honey... " I blushed at that and he cupped my face with his hand and looked in my eyes. God he looked soo sexy. We kept looking at each other in the eyes, inching closer as we did so. He came closer to me and I could smell his sweet breath as he talked " I had a great time as well." And after he said that he leaned down and kissed me. MY FIRST KISS!!!! OMGOMGOMG!!!! Sam is kissing me!!! ME!!!

I started to kiss my neck and I shivered in pleasure. God why did he have so much affect on me???? He went back up and started kissing again. He licked my bottom lip asking for entrance and I let him eagerly. OMG MY FIRST FRENCH KISS!!! He kept on exploring my mouth with his tongue and I moaned. OMG THIS FEELS REALLY COOL!! AND HE TATES YUMMY SO I GET A BONUS!!! CHA - CHING!!!

I put my hand on the door knob and opened it. I guess they didnt lock it yet. After minutes of heaven with Sam we finally stopped. "Your a good kisser... Especially when this is only the first time." "Thanks." And with that he was exploring my mouth again.

He is such a good kisser! He put his hands on my hips and pulled me closer to him, eliminating the space between us.

***

okay tolf ya it was short!!! And sorry!!!