The Perfect Evening Out

Hello!

___________________________________________

Chapter 6

Sam POV

I took her hand in mine after she closed the door. As I took it sparks went flying all over the place in my body. I didn't know what it mean't but Iouldn't care less right now. All I cared about was Alice.

We took off into the night and ate at a fancy resturaunt. Alice ordered Chicken Carbonara and I ordered some Spaghetti. We ate and talked a bit enjoying every bit of the date.

After, we went to the movies and I was suprised Alice didn't ask something like : "I wonder how much fat is in this popcorn?" coz nearly every girl I've dated has asked that. During the movie I did something really cheesy and did the yawn and put my arm around her shoulder thing they do in old romantic movies. When I did that Alice looked at me and smiled and snuggled up against my chest enjoying the rest of the movie.

"Did you like the movie?" I asked her. "Yeah it was great! The best date I've ever been to! Well thats sorta 'coz this is the only date I've been to." She said blushing a little. "Well I'm glad I asked you. By the way, the dates not over yet." I said smirking. "Oh really?" She acted dumbfounded. "I thought it was over!" We bothe started laughing and started our walk over to the car. "Where are we going next?" "The beach." I replied simply and she looked at me frowning. "But its soo cold!" "I never said we were going swimming Alice. Besides you didn't bring you're bikini." I stated matter-of-factly. "True...Well then why are we going to the beach?" "You'll just have to wait and see." I said smirking and she pouted pretending to be sad.

We got out of the car and I opened the back boot to get all the stuff I was going to bring. "Were going on a picnic?!?!" She asked excited. I smiled and nodded my head. "Yup...a picnic." We walked until we found a nice spot. We got it all ready and I opened the basket to get the food out. "Did you do this all?" "Yeah." I said kind of blushing. "awww you look sooo adorable when you blush!" "Please....do not call me adorable or cute or sweet or whatever else you have in mind...Please." "Fine. You look extremely hot when you blush." "Do no- Really?" "Mmmhhmmm."

We ate all the food and talked for a while. Then I got up and asked if she wanted to get an Ice-cream or something. "You wanna get an Ice-cream or something babe?" "Yeah sure honey-bunny" Awww that is sooo cute! "Ok lets go." We walked hand in hand enjoying the silence of the night. We reached the Ice-cream shop and I told him which ice-cream I wanted. "uhh...could I please have a chocolate ice-cream?" I looked over at alice and she finally spoke up. "Could I please have a....Chocolate ice-cream as well?" "Yup. Sure thing." "That'll be $6.00 thank-you." I gave him the money and we walked back to the car.

"Do you want me to just drive you home?"

__________________________________________________________

hope u liked it!