The perfect date continued!

srry guys!!! this is the date continued!

"So where you taking me?" I asked " I told you in the morning, somewhere special!" Sam told me for the gazillionth time." Please tell me!" I said giving him my puppy dog eyes "No" He said smirking "Hmphhh!" "I hate you right now" "I know you love me" " as if!"

We reached our desination. It was a drive in movie theatre!" omg!" "what?" " I love it sam!!"

after a few movies and a few HOT make out sessions in the car, during the movie, earning glares from old people, he drove me somewhere else. We drove for ages! "Sam where are you taking me?" "Hold on i need to put a blindfold over your eyes" "why?" " so you dont see where im taking you" in a obvious tone.

About an hour later we arrived. "Omg finally!" "Hahaha! hold on let me help you!"

He helped up and walked me wherever he was taking me. what a sweet guy. "You can take it off now" "awww thanks Sam its beautiful!!!" we were sitting on topof this mountain/cliff and he had set up a little picnic for the both of us."You like it?" " its perfect!"

Sam pov

we ate dinner drank some wine and made out for a while. God i wanted her so much but i have to wait coz shes not ready to lose her virginity yet. "So what do u wanna be when you grow up?" she asked me "well i kinda want to be a mechanic but i dont really know for sure" "what bout you sexy?" " Well I want to be a teacher." I leant down and kissed her softly. We kissed like that for a few minutes then i licked her bottom lip asking for enterance. She opened her mouth wanting more. I kissed down her neck then i went back up and started sucking, licking and kissing her earlobe. She moaned quitely and I couldnt help it anymore. I lifted up her shirt and threw it on the ground not really caring if it got dirty or not. Her legs snaked around my waist and pulled me closer to her making me moan in the back of my throat. I walked us slowy up to mycar not breaking the kiss. I opened the door and pushed her in.

Alice pov

he pushed me down onto the car seat and gently laid on top of me. He started to suck hard on my neck giving me a hickey. Whilst doing that i tried my hardest not to let out a moan but sadly failed. I knew i should stop before things went to far but...

____________

Cliffhanger!!!

lol srry