Breakfast In Bed

I hope you guys like this chappie :) <3 ~

________________________________________________________________________________

Chapter 4

Josh's P.O.V

I sort of felt guilty doing this to Jess but I was getting pay back and she derserved it. I was deciding what to cook when Krissy came into the kitchen and sat down. "Hey, whats cooking?" She asked looking hungry. "I'm thinking of making pancakes....if you want." "Sure. I don't seem to have a problem with that." "Ok." "Oh and by the way go back inside the room and wait for me, ok? And take a nap." "But I just woke up." She replied. "Oh...right, well just hop back in bed and close your eyes ok I'll be there in a few minutes." "Sure thing Josh."

Krissy's P.O.V

I wonder what he had install....Oh well better not waste time thinking. I'll just close my eyes for a bit.

( 10 minutes later )

Josh's P.O.V

I walked into the bedroom with a tray in my hands. On the tray was some pancakes with syrup on them and sliced fruit and next to it was some hot chocolate. I placed the tray down on the bedside table and gently shook Krissy awake. "Huh?" "Kris it's me I Brought you something." She sat up and looked at the tray with food on it. "Oh....you are the best boyfriend ever!" She exclaimed. I couldn't help but show one of my real smiles at thatr comment. If only Krissy was Jess.

Krissy's P.O.V

After eating some yummy pancakes (Josh is a great cook!) I took a shower and got dressed. As I was getting dressed I noticed a letter on the bed that read my name. I opened, of course, and read it. It said :

 Dear Krissy,

That date I just took you on and the breakfast I just cooked you, please keep in mind that it was fake and I am only doing this to get revenge on Jess. I am really sorry if I hurt you're feelings and would really like to make it up to you. But right now I have to focus on getting revenge on Jess and I need you're help. If you are willing to do this for me I promise I will make it up to you and you can hate me all you want. Please Krissy, I need you're help.

Josh Smith

I scrunched up the paper and stepped on it. I hate him, i thought, but what that date and that breakfast, why would he take me on a date? Why couldn't he just tell me that he needed my help? And why did he choose me? Why couldn't he choose another girl to play and break their heart. I didn't deserve this.

I stormed down the stairs with anger in my eyes. I looked at josh and showed him the envolope. He looked up and smiled at me then his gaze looked down to what I was holding and his smile turned into a worried look. "Look Krissy, I'm sorry that this happened to you...Look I promise I'll make it up to you, I promise." He looked at me with big promising eyes. "Why, why did this have to happen Josh? Why me?" "I chose you because....I chose you because right when Jess was walking down the hall way you were right there so I used the advantage to make a move and do what I had to do." "Fine. But you owe me." "Thanks alot Krissy... it means alot to me." I knew I should've said no, but I couldn't....I don't know what came over me...I just had to.

Alice's P.O.V

It was Saturday and I feel really bored. So I rang up Amanda and asked if she wanted to go shopping. "Hey Amanda, do you want to come shopping with me?" "Yeah sure!" "Great I'll pick you up in 5." With that I hung up the phone realising I didn't say goodbye to her. Oh well. I was driving towards Amandas house when my phone started buzzing, indicating I had a new text message. It read : Hey Alice its me Amanda, I might not be ready when you come by my house so could you wait a few minutes?

I texted her back and waited for her to reply. Thanks! :) I reached her house and beeped the horn and waited a few minutes. After around 3 minutes Amanda rushed out of the front door holding a handbag and her phone smiling. "Hey." "Hi." "Guess what?" Asked Amanda "Matt just asked me out to dinner!" "OMG! really?!" "Yup!"

We reached the shopping centre in a few minutes. As I parked my car in a free parking spot Amanda asked "Hows Jess? Have you talked to her lately?" "My mood suddenly died as I replied "No. I haven't heard from her cause I'm still mad at her for not telling me." I wonder how she knew if I didn't tell her about it. Josh probaly told her. Or maybey the gossip spread around a gazillion times faster that day. Oh well that was for her to know and for me to find out.

Amanda's Point Of View

We walkout of David Jones holding 2 massive bags each. Grinning like a freak i asked Alice "Hey could we find something to eat now?" "Yeah sure thing." We walked off to the food court where there was heaps of things to choose from. "Hmmmm...I might just get a salad." "Seriously Amanda stop eating healthy food all the time! Why don't you just eat KFC today or Subway at least I mean Subways healthy sorta right?" "I guess so. Fine. I will eat subway only if you eat it with me." "Okay."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I hope you like that chappie guys!