Chapter 9 :P

Hey guys <3 if I'm feeling up to it I'll upload 2 chapters for you!!!!

****

Sam POV

I woke up the next morning feeling happy. The date was fun. It was the best I've ever been to.

I went over to my wardrobe and looked for something to wear. Meh. I picked up some random jeans that weren't too skinny to make me look gay and a blue v-neck t -shirt and my leather jacket. I looked in the mirror to see if I looked ok. Approved.

I went downstairs only to see 'Brittany The Slut' making out with my brother again. But this time, on the kitchen bench. "Awww man, that's where I eat my breakfast lunch AND dinner you know." " Bro we were busy here." "Yeah I can kinda see that. and I disturbed because well it's funny and I wanted to eat my breakfast here but um, I kinda lost my appetite."

I turned around got my keys and left. I got into my Lamborghini and drove over to Alice's house. I reached her house and knocked on the door. Alice was the one to open it this time. "Hey!" "Hey." I leaned down and kissed her lips softly.

Alice POV

He leaned down and kissed me on the lips and I responded immediately wanting more of him. He put his hand on my waist and pulled me closer then after let go. "How are you?" I asked. "Great now that I've seen you." Aww that was sooo sweet. "What bout u?" "I'm great." "Wanna go somewhere?" "Uh ok. hold on I'll just go get changed out of my pjs." I told him to go sit on the couch in the living room and went upstairs after woods.

I got changed into my black skinny jeans and one of those white see through shirt things. I put some mascara and lip gloss on and then I was ready. I went downstairs and put my ballet flats on. Then I went into the living room to find Sam.

Sam POV

WOW. she looked stunning. she was wearing skinny jeans and a white see through shirt with her ballet flats and she left her hair down in perfect waves. She had a teensy bit of makeup on but still. WOW. I got up of the couch and kissed her gently. She pulled me closer smiling into the kiss. I couldn't want anything more in this world other than this girl kissing me.

After a few minutes she pulled away and asked if we could go. She locked the door and we walked over to my car.

"Where are you taking me?" Somewhere special." I replied smiling at her.