The perfect date!~

this is dedicated to my friend angelsicookiemonster!  

!!!!!!!

chapter 10

Alice POV

As we pulled out of the drive way I couldn't help but ask" where are we going?" "...somewhere..." "Tell me please!" "No! I planned this especially for you so shush!" Awwww! I kept quite from then on so he wouldn't have to shut me up anymore.

When I realized where we were going I asked him " Why are we going to the mall?" "Coz I thought 'every girl loves shopping so I thought why not take you shopping?" "Awww thanks Sam you are truly the best ever!" "No problemos honey"

We walked into the mall and looked around until I found a shop I liked. " Oooh let's go in here!" " Awww remind me why I took you shopping again?" " Coz you love me!"

Sam POV

The sound of her saying that I loved her gave me butterflies in the stomach. Gosh what was happening to me? She's making me crazy! Nahhh it's probaly not her. It's probaly just my teenage hormones. "What if I don't?" I asked challenging her. "well, I'll make you fall head over heels in love with me. Just like a first girlfriend would!" she replied happily.

My first girlfriend. Sophia Harris. She was oficially the first girl I ever loved. We dated for around 2 years and then the worst happened. She got into a car crash. It was a hit and run. I received a call from the police saying Sophia had been in a car crash. I rushed over to the hospital and waited and waited and waited for her to wake up again. But she never did. I stayed there with her for around 2 weeks, then they said I couldnt stay any longer so I had to go back home. But of course, I visited her every day. Just didn't stay the night with her.

I received a call a few weeks later saying Sophia had died. I was horrified. I rushed over to the hospital and ran straight into the room she had been staying in. It was the most horrible thing I had never seen in my life. She was all pale but she looked so peaceful. I only I died instead of her.

"Sam...Sam!" "Huh?" "I said do you think I look good or bad in this top?" " Oh... sorry" I looked at her. She was the most beautiful thing I had ever seen. Apart from Sophia. "Yeah... you look great! You should get it!" "Really?" "Yeah"

A few hours later we were done. Finally. But, I must admit, Alice looked hot in like, everything she wore. Especially when we went into the costume store and she tried on the fire mans costume for Halloween. I could just look at her all day.