Chapter 6

Dipper
After I got away from Bill and Mabel, I took a deep breath and remembered his warm hug. It felt like a nice warm fire. I shook my head and grabbed the nearest book and started to read. Once upon a time, there was a Prince, he was very selfish and didn't share his money or anything with the town. One day an old lady walked up to his palace and knocked. I stopped right there and looked at the cover. Beauty and the Beast. I smiled I remember when Ford read this to us when we got scared. " Boo!!!!" I heard a loud voice behind me yell. " Ahhhhhhh!" I yelled and raised the book above my head about to hit the person. " Pinetree it's me!" I heard Bill say. I lowered the book and took a deep breath. For a minute there I thought it was that purple suited guy, I think his name was Tad. " You ok Pinetree?" Bill asked. I nodded and glared at him " Don't do that!! I could've hit you!!" I yelled. " Sorry but it was the perfect moment." he laughed. " So what are you reading?" he asked. I showed him the book and he smiled. " Beauty and the Beast huh?.. Never read it." He said. " What?!" I asked in disbelief. " Yeah I never really took an interest in reading." he said. " How can you not?.. Reading is amazing...it takes you to another world..and it helps you learn important lessons." I said. That's when I explained the amazing things about reading, when I was go ally done, Bill was just looking down at me with a sparkle in his eye. " What?" I asked. " Nothing it's just.. Your cute when you talk about your hobbies...you just light up with energy..I guess that's what I love about you." he said. " You think I'm cute." I said. " Ever since I first laid eyes on you." he said. He started playing with the front of my hair. He was about to lift my bangs up but I pushed his hand away and covered my forehead. " What's wrong?" he asked. " Nothing I just don't like people seeing my forehead." I said. I saw him smirk and then all of a sudden I was pushed against the shelf and him pinning both my arms above my head. I watched as he was slowly lifting up my bangs. " Bill please no!!" I begged. Too late. " Is that the big dipper on your forehead?" he asked. I got my arms out and pushed him away. I knew it! He's just like everybody else! I looked away from him waiting for him to laugh. But instead I felt his hands on my chin and my face being forced to look at him. " Dipper why would you hide this?" he asked. I sighed and said " Because when I was little I got picked on." I whispered. " Well too bad we didn't know each other cause I would've protected you." he whispered back. I then noticed how close our faces was and I blushed. " Why me?" I asked. " Because your the first person to bring out my more happy side." he said. I nodded slowly and realized his face was getting closer. I then felt his lips on mine. I looked at him and saw he was closing his eyes, I soon gave in and closed my eyes too. He tasted sweet, like an apple, if that makes sense. The kiss began to get deeper, as he pushed me harder into the shelf. I felt his hands move up from my legs and onto my hips. Mine were around his neck, with my hands tangled into his hair. That's when we both needed to breathe and we pulled apart. My face was really hot and so was his. " Wow...that was....amazing!" Bill said smiling at me. I was still shocked so I just nodded and took another big breath. I placed my hand on my lips and looked at Bill.
Bill
" Pinetree I have to go now." I said. He just nodded, I could tell he was still in shock. So I smirked and pecked his lips. " See you later." I said. I walked off with a big grin on my face. " Your leaving already?" Mabel asked. " Sorry but someone has to plan the ball." I said. She nodded and waved her hand. I waved back and walked out the door. I got on my horse and gently kicked his side. As the horse was running and the wind blowing threw my hair, I was smiling like a maniac. I just kissed Pinetree!!! I thought. I went to the stable and put my horse away and ran inside. " Will!!" I yelled. I saw his head peek out of his room and a small yeah. " I thought you were helping with the ball!" I said. " I did, go look in the ball room." he said. I walked around the corner and down the hall to the entrance of the ball room. I opened the door and saw all the wonderful decorations. I laughed happily and spinner around and yelled " Perfect!!" " Master when will the ball be?" I heard Marcus asked. " Tomorrow night." I said. " Yes sir." Marcus bowed and turned around and walked out leaving me alone. I sighed and soon followed and went to my room. I plopped into my bed and closed my eyes not caring that I might miss dinner.