Chapter 12

Bill
I can't believe Dipper said that to me!! I was heading back towards the palace when I heard Dipper yelling. I turned around and listened " BILL!!!!" I heard him yell. I then ran back to the stable and saw Dipper being held back by a man in a purple suit. " Hey!! Get away from my Pinetree!!" I yelled. " Now look what you've done!!" the purple suit guy yelled at Dipper and let go of him. " Bill I'm sorry that was-" " Not now Dipper!" I hissed. " Who are you?" I asked. " I'm Tad Strange.....and it's best if you just go me and Dipper here are leaving now." he said. " No...I want to come!" I said. " Why?" he asked. " I don't want anyone getting hurt!" I said. Tad rubbed his forehead and groaned. " Kid this is why you should've stopped him earlier." he said. " I tried but you didn't have to say those things!!" Dipper yelled. " Ok I apologize...now let's get on these horese and let's go!" Tad said and waved his hand, that lead to a black horse popping out of nowhere. " What?" I asked. " Oh I forgot to tell you....I'm a demon!" he said his eyes glowing purple. Dipper got into the brown horse..while I got onto mine. We made the horses gallop and went into the direction of the woods.
🕛🕧🕐🕜🕜Time skip🕒🕟🕠🕕🕤
We were riding in silence Tad leading the way and me and Dipper riding side by side. I heard Dipper sigh and he said " Bill I'm sorry about earlier..that wasn't me...Tad took control of my body." " Yeah of course he did....and he did that because...HES A DEMON!!" I yelled. " When were you going to tell me Dipper?!" I asked harshly. I looked over at him and saw him playing with the reins. " You weren't going to tell me weren't you!!?" I asked. " It was for your safety..I didn't want you to get involve." he said. " And what about you?.... He's a demon Dipper...your not suppose to trust them...what would your Uncle say?!!!" I said. " Bill-" " No just drop it!! You apparently trust a demon over me..shows how much you care!" I said. I heard give an angry sigh. " Bill I love you!! Ok!! I do trust you but Tad here said for me not to tell...I had to do this alone to save my uncle!!" he yelled. " To save your uncle?" I questioned. " Yeah something about a dragon egg and my uncle wanting it." he said. " So you lied to me....again!!!" I yelled. " I had too Bill!!!" he yelled back. " Oh my goodness you two are driving me nuts!!" Tad yelled. He stopped his horse and I stopped mine. " You guys sound like an old married couple!!! It's just a small argument...Get over it!!" he yelled. " Your highness..I did tell the kid to not tell so it's my fault ok....and Kid ....don't lie to him ever again!" he said. " Now is your fighting over or is there still something we haven't discussed?" Tad asked annoyed. Me a Dipper were silent and Tad just sighed and said " Now let's find water for the horses." We rode for a little while until we came across a small river. " Ok your highness can you go and find berries?" Tad asked. I nodded and got off my horse and left not giving a glance at Dipper.
Dipper
How am I going to solve this one?
" Kid take the horses to the water and let them drink." Tad ordered me. " And what are you going to do?" I asked. " I'm going to sit here and watch the scene play out." he said sitting against a tree. I hugged and took the horses to the river. Once they were done I tied them up and walked back down to the river and crouched. I looked over at Tad, who seems to be asleep and sighed. I looked back at the water a stared at my reflection. You really did it this time Dipper. He's never going to forgive me. Why should he I'm just a stupid jerk who messes up everything. I looked at myself and slammed my hands down in the water, feeling the cold water on my hand. I cupped my hands and put them in the water and brought the cold water to my hot face. I heard a twig snap behind me and I quickly turned to see Bill carrying a lot of berries in his shirt. He walked past me and started to clean the berries. Should I talk to him? Bill then walked over to Tad and kicked his side. Tad jolted up and asked " Why did you do that?" " Here's your berries." Bill said in a monotone voice. Then Bill sat down where Tad was and began eating his. I looked back at the water and got up and fumbling with the reins on the horses. " Wow longest fight I ever seen between a couple." I heard Tad say behind me. " Shut it...this happened because of you!" I hissed. " I apologized!!... Anyway I noticed he didn't give you berries so here." he said. He put out his hands that held some black berries. " Thanks but I'm not hungry." I said. " Kid...you need to eat...where we are going...your going to need strength." he said taking my hand and pouring the berries in. " Eat it...and that's a command from the captain of this mission." he said. " Who made you captain?" I asked. "Well I did plan this...so I'm in charge" he said. I put a berry in my mouth and chewed tasting the sweet and sour juice coming out. " Well it's time to go lads...we have lots of land to put behind us!" Tad yelled getting Bills attention. I untied my horse and got on. Tad got in the front and Bill was in front of me, leaving me to be the " Tail" of the journey. 
A/N:
Thx for all the comments and the votes it really makes my day to read them!!! Sorry if this seemed rushed... I tried to not make it look like it so...hopefully I did a good job!!!