Chapter 13

Dipper
"Can we please set up camp now..I'm falling asleep on my horse!?" I asked. " Kid..the more delays there are the more days we have to be out here...so suck it up and stop complaining!" Tad hissed. I huffed and looked down at my freezing hands. It was dark outside, and freezing! I could barely see Bill in front of me. He still hasn't forgiven me through this whole journey he glances at me for a few seconds and looks away. Maybe this is a sign..a sign that a Prince and a peasant aren't meant to be together. I sighed and rubbed my hands together, hoping the friction would some what heat up my hands. It helped a little but not much, soon I gave up and started to shiver. Can this day get any worse!? I shouldn't have jinxed it...it started to rain...HARD. " Guys were going to have to stop here and set up our tents!!" Tad yelled over the rain. " There's only two so Bill and Dipper your going to have to share!" Tad said. I gave a nervous sigh and started to set up the tent. It was hard because the wind started to blow harder and Bill was just leaning against the tree watching. " Aren't you going to help me!!?" I asked. I waited for an answer, but there was just silence. I looked over and Bill was just standing there. That's it!!! "BILL I NEED HELP STOP STARING AND START DOING YOUR PART!!!" I screamed at him. I saw him glare but he kept quiet. " BILL NOW!! STOP STANDING THERE A LOOKING PATHETIC!!! I LIED TO YOU BECAUSE I WAS TOLD TO IT WASNT MY FAULT THIS IS HAPPENING....STOP PUNISHING ME FOR IT!!" I screamed. Slap!! " Fine." I heard him hiss. My left cheek was burning. I stood there for a minute and finally snapped out of it and helped Bill put up the tent. Once it was up we both want inside and saw two sleeping futons and a lamp. " How did this get in here?" I asked. I'm a demon remember...but you better get under those covers soon..it's going to get really cold soon. I heard Tad say. " Sooo do you want the left or right one?" I asked. Bill just sat down on the right futon and kept quiet. " Look Bill I'm sorry I yelled at you out there...it's just...I'm sorry I lied to you and I wish we could get past this." I said tears rolling down my cheeks. I put my hand on his shoulder and I felt him tense. " I'm sorry Bill!" I sobbed, more tears coming out. He was still quiet. I pulled my arm back and dropped my head. " I- I understand if you don't love me anymore." I said through sobs. I turned away and was about to lay down when I felt a hand grab my wrist. I looked at saw Bill crying. " I'm so sorry Pinetree!! I didn't realize I put you through this much pain!" he sobbed. He pulled me into his lap and started to kiss my face. " Its fine Bill...and I'm sor-" " Shhh you apologized too much already...I should've forgiven you the first time." Bill said. I open my mouth to say something but instead I felt Bills mouth on mine. I kissed back and closed my eyes. The kiss deepened and I felt Bills tongue in my mouth. " Can I show you how sorry I am?" Bill asked. I blushed and nodded.
💟💟💟💟💟Time skip💟💟💟💟💟
Bill
" It's time to get u- Ahhh!! My eyes!!!" I heard Tad scream. I groaned and sat up noticing that me and Dipper were both naked and we weren't under the blankets. I saw Tad ran out and I felt my cheeks burn up. I then turned to Dipper and shook him lightly. " Pinetree...sweety it's time to get up." I said. He groaned and sat up. " My legs hurt." he said. " Oh sorry." I said. He chuckled and said " It's fine...did Tad see?" " Yeah he ran out screaming." I said. His face went super red and said " Oh my gosh!" He covered his face with his hands and I chuckled. I removed his hands and said " It'll be alright." He smiled at me and I brought his face close. Our lips were millimeters apart when Tad yelled " You two love birds stop making out and get out here and pack!" Dipper pecked me on the cheek and started to get dress. I sighed and followed his actions.
🕘🕤🕕🕠🕟Time skip🕠🕟🕒🕧🕛
We were riding our horses Tad and Dipper riding side by side while I'm in the back watching them explain the mission. " So how far away is the dragons cave anyway?" I asked. " It will take 3 days..if there are no distractions." Tad answered. "Oh so we are just going to save Pinetrees uncle right?" I asked squinting my eyes in suspicion. He hesitated for a minute but then said " Of course...but the dragon egg needs to be somewhere where no bad people can get it." he replied. He seemed more tense than usual, I looked over at Dipper and saw him giving glances at Tad. I know what that look means: he doesn't trust him.