Chapter 11

Dipper
" Dipper...promise me you won't hurt yourself again." Bill asked. " I promise." I said caressing his cheek. He smiled and leaned in and kissed me again. I kissed back and put as much passion and love I could until we both needed air. " I think we should head back, Mabel must be worried." I said. Bill nodded and intertwined our hands together and we both walked out of the kitchen and into the hallway that leads to the ballroom. Once we got there sure enough Mabel was standing by the door. " Dipper!! You alright!!" she yelled over the music. " Yeah of course I am sis." I said. She then looked over at Bill and right there.....Smack! " That's what you get for hurting my brother...I don't care if your royalty or a awesome baker ...no one hurts my little bro!!" she yelled. Bill rubbed his cheek and looked at me with a pout. " Mabel we're only apart by five minutes..and it wasn't Bills fault it was that Pacifica girl, she threw herself at him." I explained. " Oh...well I'm sorry I slapped you." she said. Bill chuckled and said " Its fine...if I saw my brother get cheated on that person will surely die." That's when we all busted out laughing. " Ok well I'm going to go talk to that cute boy that's over by the food table...wish me luck!!" she yelled walking off. " Good Luck!!" me and Bill said at the same time. " Pinetree I have to show you something." Bill said. " Cover your eyes." He demanded. I rolled my eyes and closed them and put my hand over my eyes. " It's not dangerous is it?" I asked. I heard him chuckle and say " If course not Pinetree....it's just very...entertaining." " What do you mean by entertaining?" I asked. " You'll just have to let me show you to find out." he whispered next to my ear causing me to shiver. He chuckled again and I felt one of his hand on my shoulder and the other on my hip. He pushed lightly leading me somewhere. We kept walking straight for a few minutes until finally we did a slight curve and I felt stairs. So I lifted up my door and continued. Finally I heard a door open and Bills hands off me. " Can I open my eyes now?" I asked. " Yeah." I heard him say. I open my eyes to see him laying on a bed. I started to look around and finally realized this is his room." This is your room!?" I asked. " Yeah what else would it be?" he said sarcastically. " It's so big!" I said. Bill chuckled and got up and walked towards me. He grabbed my hands and rested his forehead against mine. " I love you Pinetree." he said. " I love you too Bill." I replied. He then started to kiss my jaw and move his way down to my collarbone. " Bill w what are you doing?" I asked breathing more rapidly. Bill stopped and pulled me towards the bed and pushed me down.
💟💟💟💟💟💟timeskip💟💟💟💟💟
"Kid wake up." I heard someone say. " Get up!!" the voice yelled. I jolted awake and looked around the room but saw no one, until I heard someone say " Looks like you had a great night!" I looked and saw Tad leaning against the window with a raised eyebrow and a smirk plastered on his face. " What are you doing here?" I asked. " Dint you remember...the whole save your uncle mission talk that happened last night?" he asked. " Oh yeah!!" I said. I was about to jump out of bed when he said " Woah kid get some clothes on first..I seen plenty of things but I don't want to see that!" I blushed and hurried up and found my pants on the floor and put it on. I looked over at Bill and noticed he was still sleeping. " I'm going to leave a note for Bill so he knows I left." I said. " Just wake him up..Your going to need a horse...you could ask him for one." Tad said. " Ok." I said. " Bill...Bill I have to ask you something?" I said. " Hmm?" he said. He got up and asked " Why are you up so early can't this wait till later?" " No I wanted to I ow if I could borrow a horse?" I asked. " Why? Where you going?" he asked. He got up and placed his hands on my shoulders. " If you need to go home you could just use the carriage." he said. " No I'm not going home...I have to do something for my uncle." I said. " Is it the one that's not here?" he asked. I nodded and he said " Well I'll come with you!!" " Psssss!" I heard Tad say. I looked over and glared at him. Wait how come Bill can't see you?
It's because I'm not letting him see me...anyway he can't come remember.
" Pinetree you ok?" Bill asked. " Wha- oh yeah I'm fine...but you don't have to go..it's just some boring mission." I said. " Well I can make it less boring." he said. He started getting dress and threw me a white shirt. " You can wear that...if you have to go on a mission don't want to wear fancy clothing." he explained. " Bill, aren't you needed here?" I asked. " Nah father said I can do whatever I like this week because he has some business with some other kingdoms." he said. He opened the door for me and I followed, with Tad right behind me. We walked outside and Bill had one of his servants prepare two horses. Kid!! You have to stop him or I will!! " Bill it's going to be dangerous I don't want you getting hurt." I said. " Why are you against me going?...and if it's dangerous I'll be there to protect you." he said. That's it!! That's when I felt me being pulled out of my skin and floating in the air. " Tad what are you doing!!?" I yelled. Taking care of the situation. I watched as he said " I don't want you going because I don't like you!" " Pinetree what are you saying?" Bill asked tears forming into his eyes. " I'm saying I don't really love you I'm just using you!" Tad said. " No Tad stop!!" I yelled. " Bill that's not me...it's a demon!!" I said trying to get his attention. Its not going to work your in the mindscape you need a vessel. " Fine go on your journey...I don't care if you die!!" Bill yelled storming off. I then got sucked back into my body and yelled " Why did you do that!!?" " It had to be done kid, now get on that horse and let's go!" Tad said. " No...not until I fix what you did." I said. " Bill!!!! BILL!!!" I screamed. " Kid stop if you do this we have to take him along and that's going to mess up the mission!" Tad hissed. " I don't care.....BILL!!!!!"