Partners in crime and how

Aries + Capricorn: both are very very smart and realte to the other a lot. thay rae unstoppable as a team wether it's in sports, games or aguments. they bounce off of each other's energy.

Taurus + Virgo: on the same page 24/7, down for anything the other wants to do. surprisingly rebellious when together, they make an adventure out of everything.

Gemini + Leo: both get wild when together. they'll do anything to have fun and laugh at EVERYTHING. they're intimidating to outsiders because of how cool they look.

Cancer + Libra: surprisingly terrifying partners in crime. get on their bad side and you're most likely shunned for life. neither of them play around and will do anything to keep the peace, even if it's kicking people out of their lives.

Scorpio + Aquarius: they just really have no idea what thy're doing. from the outside, they look scary and like people you wouldn't want to mess with, but they're actually probably texting each other stories about bread half the time. they're not afraid to act stupid around each other.

Sagittarius + Pisces: sagittarius bring out the wild side of the psices. they're probably the annoying kids in class that throw stuff at people and blame it on other people. not terrifying partners in crime, just annoying and wild.