Friends?

I stare at him wide eyed. Why would I want to be friends with him? I look down at his out stretched hand.
"Thank you for the offer , but I must decline," I say putting on my 'I'm innocent' face,"It would be unsightly for me to become friends with a jerk like you." I laugh and turn back to Al.
"You just made a powerful enemy," he says glaring at the back of my head. He then begins to storm off.
"I have to tell dad this," says Al.
"Why?," I ask.
"The exact same thing happened to him at the start of school, some kid called Malfoy or something wanted to be friends but he acted the same as that idiot, weird coincidence, right?"
I nod. I look at the lunch options in front of me. Bread with almost any filling; chocolate spread, jam, marmite and so much more. There is also the makings of an all day full english breakfast; fried egg, bacon, sausage, beans, black pudding, tomatos, mushrooms and fried toast. I pick up these things (apart from mushrooms which I hate) and start eating. The food is excellent just like last nights feast.
"Do you want to go to Hagrid's, my dad said he is the keeper of keys here at Hogwarts!," asks Al.
"Yeah sure, he was the one who helped me buy my thing. I need to thank him properly for that."
Al smiles and runs off and out of the great hall, I quickly follow him; a piece of toast in my mouth as I run.