Niege Street

"Have you got 'ur 'etter" ask Hagrid who I'm now codnvinced that he's at least part giant.

   "Yep,"I say pulling the letter out of my pocket,"It says,

Needed School equiptment:

Uniform:
Plain work robes x3 (black)
Plain pointed hat x1 (black)
Protective gloves x1 pair
Winter cloak x1

Books:
Standard book of spells
Defence against the dark arts, for beginners
The magical garden
History of magic
Novice transfiguration
Potions for newbies
Finding magical beasts

Other equiptment:
Wand x1
Cauldron x1
Telescopes x1
Scales x1

It should also be known that students may bring an animal e.g. owl

   "We can buy this in arendelle?"I say, clearly sounding puzzled.

   "'u 'an buy 'his in any big city 'u just 'eed to know where to look." He said -or maybe shouted. He points at a shabby and kind of dangerous looking inn. He leads the way and I stay as close to him as possible. To me he was the person I could trust the most.

   "You want what you got yesterday, sir" said a balding man that was working behind the counter.

   "No thank yer, Taking Elsa 'ere to get 'er school stuff" said/shouted Hagrid. The man behind the counter looked shocked, a small woman fell of her stool and landed with a thump on the floor.

   We walk through the inn with people staring at me with their mouths open like they're trying to catch flies. I glad when we finally leave. The bright light of the sun makes me squint, I realise that the inn was extremely dark. We are stood in a tiny open space thats making me feel clastraphobic, esecially when Hagrid takes up most of the space. The floor beneath my feet starts to freeze. I'm panicing. Hagrid hasn't seemed to notice, he's tapping on the wall.

   Then the wall starts to open, the bricks are moving! An arch appears and gets bigger and bigger until even someone Hagrids size could fit through easily.

   "Welcome,"Hagrid says ,"to niege Street!"